Explore a career with Adecco, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Centralized Delivery Solutions (CDS) Account Coordinator works directly with the CDS Account Management Team to deliver best in class service to assigned customers. Provides support for large national accounts that require CDS. Responsible for the administration of processes and operational duties for national contracts, adhering to contractual service level agreements (SLAs) and order management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists CDS Account Management Team by providing administrative support.
- Ensures compliance with all assigned SLAs, CDS workflows, Adecco policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the CDS organization are adhered to.
- Ensures that centralized order management (COM) and account operations operate efficiently and effectively.
- Manages all customer orders via CM or VMS tools.
- Manages order distribution through various tools including Custom Match, CORE and Smart Search within assigned SLAs.
- Responsible for system maintenance of order creation, distribution, system monitoring, and reconciliation between systems.
- May assist in managing candidate submission to the VMS tool by ensuring resumes meet specified requirements.
- Assists with monitoring of the Risk Revenue Report and with identifying any discrepancies in bill rate & pay rate between the VMS tool and CM.
- Maintains weekly reporting requirements for assigned accounts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of office, clerical, or human resources experience is required. Equivalent combination of post-high school education and five (5) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience working within an Adecco Group North America business unit or in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and CM (Custom Match).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.