The Recruiting Manager is a key role that drives the company vision through a focus on fulfillment, redeployment, temp conversion and full adoption of the Adecco ATS system. Working in partnership with the Director of Recruitment, this Manager will bring new ideas, conduct research and drive best practice recruitment plans and business processes to increase productivity, improve quality, and drive strong financial results. The Recruiting Manager will have regular and ongoing communication with all levels of the business region to ensure optimum delivery through effective communication of new recruitment tactics and standard practices. This role will require travel and face-to-face meetings and trainings throughout region, with approximately 50% travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives increased order fulfillment within the region through current and new tools being brought to Adecco.
- Identifies productivity improvement areas within the branch network and works directly with the field teams to initiate change.
- Monitors weekly fulfillment and productivity reports to identify areas of focus; responsible for reporting out on action plans weekly to leadership.
- Works with Director of Recruitment to develop training initiatives to build pipelines and drive improvement fill rates.
- Acts as field liaison to drive job board optimization and measurements through SEO posting standards and sourcing tools.
- Leads field in establishing program management plans for all cost centers and onsites and reviews strategy on a monthly basis, and weekly, if fulfillment goals are not being met.
- Identifies gaps in field fulfillment efforts by monitoring weekly reporting and ensures that an action plan is established and acted upon.
- Leads region in identifying redeployment gaps for associates completing assignments and ensures plans are in place using ATS, and other tools.
- Leads region in ensuring recruiters are using the database of candidates to fill open opportunities and that all branches have an active 6x6 tear sheet for all key skill sets.
- Responsible for ensuring that orders are entered and closed out of the system in order not to negatively impact fulfillment data.
- Reviews reporting for the region for licenses to outside tools to determine if ROI is being met and acts to improve or remove any license to a tool not showing benefit.
- Works directly with region on all areas related to ATS adoption, or proper usage, such as goal setting and candidate funnel to ensure 100% compliance and usage.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Fill Rate
- Redeployment of current database of non-working associates and those coming off assignments
- Full ATS adoption and standardized usage of the system
- Temp Conversion Fees
- Candidate NPS Goals
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum sevenyears experience as a leaderin a staffing services delivery, fulfillment environment or high-volume recruitment environment leveraging strategic strategies to improve results.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of staffing services' operating environment, including processes, standards and procedures related to recruiting, interviewing, placement, quality assurance, and financial and management reporting.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in leveraging social media and internet to drive improvement in SEO.
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills, strategic and independent thinker.
- Strong customer presentation skills, excellent one-on-one communication skills, and good team builder. Project and people management abilities and ability to develop process improvement strategies. Consultative selling experience.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail applications required.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.