The Program Solutions Director provides research, analysis, and project management expertise supporting the development of account business and standardization of practices. Develops the parameters and pricing for contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) can be met or exceeded effectively and profitably.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Minimum of 5-8 years of staffing industry/sales experience, with concentration on high-level service delivery
Project planning and management experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and meet assigned deadline.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information in order to develop, evaluate and implement solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate high-level customer service.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels internal/external of the organization.
- Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to reports, procedures, correspondences, and other written materials.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interprets and translates client needs into strategic business solutions.
- Manages Statements of Work through to completion; Developing, reviewing, defining and managing delivery of the SOWs to meet client needs.
- Organizes and coordinates customer-facing as well as solution- based teams to develop statements of work, pricing models, and delivery plans based on identified business opportunities.
- Maintains tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget; ensures that operational teams have a clear understanding of client requirements
- Provides rate analysis and insight in order to best benefit the needs of the client and the Modis business model. Investigates labor costs for multiple and varied skillsets and markets, developing rate structures that are viable and profitable.
- Creates standardization for replication and communication to both internal and external audiences.
- Tracks and analyzes Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monthly metrics in order to meet client reporting requests and better fill client demands.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships through site visits in order to generate potential outsourcing solutions.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.