Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is seeking a problem solver who excels at building and maintaining relationships to join our team as a Senior Client Success Representative.
Ultimately, your objective is to contribute to Adia's long-term growth targets by communicating directly with Adia’s clients, offering them superior service, helping them with any questions they might have, and enabling and empowering them to operate autonomously on our platform.
- Educate and enable clients to use the Adia platform autonomously
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team to support delivery by representing client interests and resolving dispatch issues as orders are filled
- Directly manage active clients and engage them for repeat bookings
- Increase lifetime value for our clients by enabling them to use Adia to its fullest extent
- Identify client needs and champion opportunities within our services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Monitor and analyze trends to anticipate future client needs
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to identify issues and solutions
- Report to management on Client Success results and roadblocks
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years’ experience in Account Management, preferably Client Success
- Experience in a high-pressure, fast-paced sales and delivery environment
- You are a champion of the customer
- You excel at communication in all forms, including phone calls and emails
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- You are organized and determined – you have a strong desire to see customers succeed
- You are comfortable with strong KPIs – you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- You are eager to learn, try new things, and develop new skills
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, and curious organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
Adia is a gig economy marketplace for businesses and flexible workers in the hospitality, events, warehousing, and retail sectors. Leveraging technology, Adia makes it easier for businesses to find vetted hourly workers on demand, and gives workers a way to book unlimited jobs in one tap. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, PTO, and weekly pay. Founded in 2016, we have a short company history but one that spreads across Switzerland, UK, Germany, and now the US.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.