We are growing rapidly! Therefor we are looking to expand our Sales Team with a Senior Business Development Manager for Belgium.
In this role your mission is to build, coach, develop and grow the sales development. You will lead the process of transforming our go-to-market approach and help build the sales function from the ground up by implementing talent, technology and processes required to ensure we will overachieve targets together.
You will rapport directly to Filip De Pooter, the Country Manager Belgium. Since our business is expanding, there will be an opportunity in the future to grow towards managing the Sales team. This represents a truly entrepreneurial and influential position, where your winning attitude and drive for results will have a critical impact on the business.
If you have the right HR network and recognize yourself in the following; sales and prospect driven, boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and ‘breathing’ leadership through influence, then we would really like to get to know you!
Your main responsibilities:
- Prospection is your absolute main focus and you will be building the sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, inbound lead follow-up and prospecting
- Ambition to lead the Sales Team, providing coaching and support with the goal of developing the sales skills of the team, ultimately developing individual careers and creating an environment for growth
- Together with the team building a culture of performance and accountability, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives
- Drive adoption of best practice processes across the team; aligning approach with Global Sales teams if necessary
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline to needs of sales organization
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing to define campaign follow up, inbound strategy and execution
- Provide detailed reporting on team's activities and performance as well as accurate forecasts to leadership.
- Genuine interest in talent development
- University level of thinking
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably within the HR field
- A network in HR / c- level clients
- Ambition and aspiration to lead the Sales Team and/or a passion for coaching and developing others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and French, including ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Preferably experience with Salesforce.com and/or lead qualification and prospecting-related applications.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems
- The highest level of integrity
- High achievement, strong work ethic, team player and a great sense of humor!
We are proud to have a unique operating environment and culture: we are committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and we hold ourselves personally accountable for our clients’ success.
Our DNA? Sincere interest, heart for the business and each other, creative mindset, entrepreneurial, flexibility, ownership and integrity. We work hard, challenge each other and laugh a lot!Questions? Interested? Send your application or contact to Anne van Hal, Corporate Recruiter LHH, 06-30481054, firstname.lastname@example.org, I am always open for an informal, exploratory conversation!
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.