The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who ranked us the 2nd Best Workplace in Europe according to the annual Great Place to Work® survey.
We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle. As a whole, the collection of products we offer to a distinct audience are grouped and managed as a platform with a multi-functional team working together to develop and deliver differentiating value propositions.
We are looking for a Product Manager who takes accountability for the success of a product across its lifecycle. Based on market insights and user needs, you will translate demands for your product, define requirements, develop and deliver releases and deploy your product across countries and functions. The product manager partners with countries and leads implementation with cross-functional teams.
As Product Manager, Talent-as-a-Service you are building digital capabilities to increase the client lifetime value by providing a comprehensive set of Adecco Group workforce solution assets to clients. Your mission is to deepen the relationship with clients and help Adecco Group to become the talent advisor of choice – for needs today and tomorrow. Talent-as-a-Service will trigger adoption and engagement and act as the future engine for growth, monetization and profitability. The digital experience to access and connect talent solutions will ease the path to sell capabilities across Adecco Group and establish a journey for clients to meet their future needs to get the right capabilities for the right job at the right time. You deliver maximum value for all parties in the Adecco-client relationship, by coaching and guiding clients to talent success across Adecco´s business lines, regions and countries.
The Product Manager, Talent-as-a-Service is reporting to the Group Head of Product at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Lead your product across its lifecycle - shepherding it from strategy to planning, development, launch and beyond
- Accountable for decision making on what gets built and guide how it gets build and launched
- Develop a deep understanding of market trends and insights, partner ecosystems and competitive strategies
- Build candidate empathy through various engagement channels to observe, listen and learn about user experiences
- Act as the "glue" that binds all functions that touch your product - from strategy, engineering, design, sales, marketing to operations, finance and legal
- Run rigid product governance, take trade-off decisions, bring together cross-function teams, gain alignment between diverse functions and act as company-wide evangelist
- Balance product features or customization against costs, take action to keep process on track
- Take external role to collect, test and verify product capabilities with candidates and partners
- Manage two-speed planning cycle with weekly/monthly gates and milestones of sprints and releases while working against your 24-month product roadmap
- Measure progress and performance by the product scorecard which tracks KPIs on product delivery (time, budget, quality) and end-user performance (adoption, engagement and monetization)
- Lead virtual, cross-functional product team
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- Technical depth and business savvy with 8-12 years of experience
- Passionate about test-and-learn culture and digital innovation management
- Ability to take timely decisions and continuously prioritize development agenda to keep process on track
- Experience in working in a dynamic business environment with high level of ambiguity and changing requirements
- Comfortable to quickly change gears to support a vast number and range of activities
- Strong analytics skills which allow you to leverage wide range of data sources, dive into metrics and draw insights
- Team player, coach and change agent
- Technical skills with ability to go deep on technology trends, architectural questions and managing development lifecycle
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master´s degree in software engineering, business administration and/or product management preferred
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.