The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is looking for its Global Marketing Solution Architect that will be part of the Solution Architecture Team sits within the Enterprise Architecture & Technology team, comprised of expert architects focused on the main architecture areas – Enterprise, Data, Technology, Security & Solutions.
The Global Marketing Solution Architect key role is to support, drive and challenge our Digital Marketing Solution Strategy which is focused on designing, building and operating a Global Marketing Platform composed with best of breed solutions (as SF Marketing Cloud, Pardot, GA360, SiteCore…).
This Global Marketing Platform aims to be managed globally, i.e. for more than 60 countries, and to be an innovative accelerator for all our clients, candidates and associates with whom and for whom we work daily.
- Ensure Embracing the full life cycle steps of a Global Marketing Platform/Solutions: from ideation to Design, guiding development team, understanding deployment and support challenges,
- Ensure planning, Architecture & Design, and Execution is done in alignment with Marketing Strategy and Architecture policies and guidelines,
- Maintains a current understanding of industry and technology trends.
- Designs scalable, available and cost-effective architecture for services to meet business needs,
- Works closely with Product Managers, Program managers, ITBP`s, delivery managers, fellow architects and partners to design, implement, and continually improve highly scalable solutions and services
- Provides technical guidance to other team members and coordinate Solution Experts (internal / external) for maximize our solution implementation and usage,
- Contribute and Leverage Adecco’s Solutions Portfolio at Marketing Domain,
- Hands-on development of proof of concepts and evaluation of new technologies
- Contribute to assess and evaluate solutions in RFP project mode
- Participate and contribute to Core Projects deployment, regional and global
- Participate to the Global Architecture Board for Marketing Domain
- In-depth experience of integration of components to deliver digital marketing solutions, including public-facing websites, consumer preference & activity tracking solutions, multi-device consumer targeting tools, consumer segmentation & analytics, multi-channel consumer contact solutions (e-mail, SMS, mobile etc), digital campaign management solutions…
- Experience in the creation/implementation of solutions for targeted marketing to consumers (B2C – B2B) via 3rd-party channels including social media
- Experience with Digital Marketing Automation tools (MC, Pardot, Marketo…) and Programmatic Marketing technologies like (Joveo, OpenX, SAS Ad Server, Adobe T&T etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management System for Public website, Portal and Mobile, also knowledgeable on Digital Asset Management
- Experience with Salesforce marketing tools as Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Social modules, DMP…
- HR domain experience as in Job boards, Recruitment, Aggregators
You have a strong Digital Marketing background with a master’s degree in engineering, computer or data science alternatively a master’s degree in business, marketing or similar supplemented with computer science degrees or certifications and a proven technical track record.
Type of work experience & Skills
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience within Digital Marketing from architecture & Marketing Solutions
- Demonstrable experience with a broad set of EA domains and discipline
- Strong Marketing and solutions acumen
- Proven track record of IT and business transformation
- Strong team player – Experience with and sensitivity for working in diverse environments
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level leadership style, comfortable leading through others and influencing
- Experiences in leadership, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Ability to do architecture and design work including analysis, positions and presentations
- Can-do and hands on attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, other languages is a plus.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.