The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who ranked us the 2nd Best Workplace in Europe according to the annual Great Place to Work® survey.
We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle. As a whole, the collection of products we offer to a distinct audience are grouped and managed as a platform with a multi-functional team working together to develop and deliver differentiating value propositions.
We are looking for a Success Manager who drives adoption of the latest product releases across countries and businesses of the Adecco Group. By partnering with local teams, you will lead the successful adoption and generate success through high level of engagement.
As Success Manager you are responsible for deploying a seamless and welcoming onboarding experience for our candidates, across different communication channels like web, portals or mobile applications. You will ensure a delightful experience along the entire Adecco candidate access journey – from initial viewing of a career opportunities, application processing, assessments and (video) interviews to personalized feedback tools. You will be responsible for deploying products across different countries, ensuring successful adoption and providing market feedback back to the product development team. Whether built in-house or sourced from third parties, you will ensure these tools form a seamless experience and address the needs of the wide range of candidates in the Adecco ecosystem.
The Success Manager is reporting to the Global Candidate Platform Lead at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Plan and lead successful adoption and expansion of product offering by clearly defined business outcomes
- Execute your "success plan" for adoption with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics
- Be accountable for adoption (# of deployments) and engagements (% utilization) of product
- Collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with functional and regional stakeholders.
- Build and lead community of "power-users" in countries/brands
- Help to reduce implementation risks, drive usage of existing product releases, and identify barriers for adoption
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the usage
- Act as partner with the product manager; driving improvement based on market feedback across the lifecycle
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- 5-10 years of experience in consulting, project management or pre-sale
- Proven ability to map business processes to product capability
- Experience in cross-country deployment of mobile applications and/or web solutions
- Ability to establish strong relationships with functional and regional stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with stakeholders
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master’s degree with information technology or business administration focus preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.