The Project Coordinator is a newly created role within the Transformation Team of Adecco Corporate.
The Transformation team lead multiple projects and initiatives within the business aimed at driving continuous evolution and improvement across our large onsite clients. This can range from optimising process to researching and launching proof-of-concepts utilising digital tools and technology.
All project workstreams are tracked through to completion using project management communication tools including the likes of Smartsheets, Excel and other Office 365 tools such as Teams and Planner.
The Project Coordinator will manage the appropriate administrative processes for all projects and workstreams in the project scope to ensure the smooth running of the overall programme and enable to team to hit strategic milestones and goals.
Key to the success of this role will be strong communication and management of senior stakeholders within the business.
In addition, the Project Coordinator will act as a support for the Transformation Business Partners and will be hands on, taking on administrative tasks such as the design and build of presentations, process maps and other tasks as appropriate. A strong grasp of IT and a keen eye for design are important for this hire, as is a curious nature and challenger mindset.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing pro-active tracking and management of strategic programmes across the Adecco Corporate Transformation Team and ensuring workstreams are kept on track.
- Managing effective communications providing strategic programmeupdates tokeybusinessstakeholders within both Adecco Corporate and the wider Adecco Group.
- The leading of small projects personally or as a workstream lead where required and appropriate
- Ad-hoc support for the Transformation Business Partners on various administrative tasks such as flow charts, slide decks, minute taking, filming (for video creation), meeting arrangements.
- Attendance during workshops and optimise sessions within the business; leading to the longer term facilitation of such sessions once comfortable.
- Responding to support tickets and routing to the correct person for resolution.
- Keeping track of milestones and benefits reporting.
- Smartsheet administration (training given).
- Creation of ebooks responding to other ad-hoc requests from business such as market intelligence reporting.
Skills / Experience
- Highly organised with demonstrable experience of working to demanding deadlines
- Experience working within high pressure, fast-moving environment
- Prior project management experience preferred although formal project management qualifications/experience is not necessarily essential.
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite of products especially Excel and Powerpoint,
- Prior knowledge of recruitment operations preferred
- Builds open, honest and realistic relationships with customers and colleagues
- Reliable and acts with integrity
- Accountable and able to work on own initiative, managing own workload
- Challenger mindset; Not afraid to ask questions, suggest ideas or push back when necessary.
- Curious nature; Always seeking new ways of working and hungry to learn
- Creativity; Able to tell a story with both words and imagery to bring communications to life
- Seeks feedback from others to learn and develop
- Comfortable in working in an ever-evolving landscape and adaptive to change
- Energetic, focused and agile. Highly responsive and acts at pace.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.