Are you a producer who wants to create growth and be a leader within Adecco’s permanent placements division? As an Adecco Executive Recruiting Manager, you facilitate win-wins; a win for talent looking for better opportunities and a win for clients seeking the best talent. This role offers the best of both worlds; running a full recruiting desk, and managing, coaching, and developing a team. Whether you are sourcing, building networks, identifying clients’ needs, locating new opportunities, or interviewing and hiring talent, you will be successful as you lead a team of world-class recruiters to delivering shared results.
Below are qualities we seek for this role below. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!What you’ll be doing
Skills we look for:
- Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
- People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people
- Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
- Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media
- Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
- Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
- Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Recruiting whiz: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful sales experience required (preferably in a service industry)
- Minimum of three (3) years managing a team in recruiting or sales
- Recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to seven (7) years may be considered in lieu of a degree
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.