Do you enjoy leading others? Motivating a team? Are you eager to exceed client expectations? If so, you’ll make a great Strategic Program Manager. As a Strategic Program Manager, you own a client’s workplace success. You’ll be in charge of hiring, managing, and developing your team, recruiting and supervising client associates within the facility, and reporting on key deliverables. Whether developing innovative recruiting and retention strategies, sourcing talent, or leading your team to achieving shared results, your success in this role depends on client satisfaction.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested! Look forward to speaking with you!
Skills we look for:
• Client specialist: proficient at anticipating needs, providing solutions, performing against service level agreements, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with people at all levels, develops talent
• Achievement oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Recruiting guru: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Financial whiz: sets financial goals, manages a budget and P&L, controls costs, and monitors credit limits
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two to five years managerial or supervisory experience in a service industry preferred
• Successful track record of increased customer service levels and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland
(ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled | The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.