Adecco is hiring a Recruitment Lead to join our team in Alberta. With a focus on creating an exceptional customer, candidate and associate experience, you will maximize the sales and growth of Adecco’s solutions through prioritized sales, customer service and recruitment activities. You will match the skills of our temporary associates to the needs of our clients while ensuring the business unit’s financial goals are met. You will lead the recruitment strategy within the Alberta market and manage a team of Talent Consultants and/or Strategists providing training, development and support. We are looking for a resourceful and results-driven team player to fill this leadership role. Looking to satisfy your competitive nature and share your skills, knowledge and expertise? Then keep reading.
This is a hybrid role with a mix of work-from-home and in-office. Candidates must be able to commute to one of our local offices (either Calgary or Edmonton) for training and required ongoing weekly in-office tasks. Adecco believes in offering a mix of flexibility and training so you can work with autonomy making professional, informed decisions. Adecco is building the next generation of leaders and the service we deliver is world class, with agility and autonomy flowing through everything we do. If you are a Recruiter with supervisory or management experience, bring your experience and transferrable skills and we will provide you with the training and career advancement opportunities you can't find in a smaller organization.
Adecco is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and global thought leaders. We are a forward-thinking, pro-active and enlightened organization that helps to power the prosperity of the economies, societies and markets in which our clients operate. We work with businesses to provide tailored workforce solutions that meet their needs now, but also take into account their ongoing talent requirements. We unlock the potential of our own colleagues by embracing diversity and inclusiveness and offering rewards, recognition and advancement for hard work. It’s more than being accepted, it’s knowing you’re respected. If you are looking for an opportunity to step up and stand out, Adecco is with you all the way!What you’ll be doing
• Establishing a recruitment strategy for all accounts within the market ensuring there is a sufficient, diverse qualified candidate pool to meet individual client current and future needs. Implementing the recruitment strategy within the Talent Consultant/Talent Strategist team, monitoring the day-to-day recruitment activities ensuring that orders are filled in line with the clients’ needs and expectations.
• Partnering with the Central Delivery and Marketing teams to build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifying, evaluating and recommending innovative solutions to address client requirements and issues. Monitoring the success of attraction campaigns and the associated costs, ensuring that a positive ROI is achieved.
• Networking extensively in the marketplace, creating and maintaining contacts in the professional/business community to increase brand awareness, promote Adecco’s services and ensure access to passive and active local talent. Building and maintaining knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition. Exercising grassroot efforts as required to supplement Central Delivery and sourcing additional recruitment opportunities both digitally and community based.
• Contributing to business unit success by pro-actively developing new business opportunities. Generating sales leads through recruitment activities, conducting outbound marketing calls to prospective and current clients and skill marketing associates with high demand qualifications.
• Conducting effective sales presentations utilizing knowledge of Adecco’s service portfolio. Negotiating pay rates and terms and conditions with clients with a focus on maintaining high ROS and GM%.
• Filing and servicing client orders efficiently through the screening, interviewing, assessing and placing of temporary associates and permanent candidates. Maintaining ongoing contact with clients to ensure a positive customer experience, client retention and high NPS scores.
• Providing associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management and counselling for successful on-the-job performance. Counselling associates on how to develop and meet their professional goals and identifying a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) to improve employability with clients. Striving to retain and re-employ associates at end of assignment.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client and candidate documentation including records of sales and recruitment/placement activities utilizing Adecco technology, ensuring compliance with applicable processes and legislation.
• Performing all duties inherent to a managerial role, including the effective selection, training and development of Talent Consultants. Supervising the team, providing feedback, coaching and performance development as needed and conducting performance appraisals.
• Implementing and maintaining all new and established recruitment processes and operational procedures that affect order fulfilment to ensure the Talent Consultant/Strategist team is operationally compliant and utilizing Adecco’s technology to its full capacity.About you
• Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
• A minimum of three to four (3 - 4) years related experience in a sales and recruitment role.
• Minimum of one (1) year management or supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
• Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
• Experience working within the Human Resources solutions industry an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others.
• Skilled in the art of networking, lead generation and prospect development with the ability to confidently source and approach new prospects, utilizing excellent presentation skills
• Resourceful and self-motivated. Utilizes available information to help further marketplace knowledge and drive business success
• Superior organizational skills. While meeting deadlines consistently, can effectively manage multiple tasks, and prioritize any new tasks as required.
• Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills.
• Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client and candidate relationships
• Displays a willingness to cooperate as part of a team, assisting others when required
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs. May be required to work overtime and/or travel within region
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an assetWhy choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be at your best. As a global, multi-brand organisation with many different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.