Adecco is hiring a Talent Consultant to join our team in Calgary. With a focus on creating an exceptional customer and candidate experience, you will place candidates from a pool of qualified individuals (applicants are sourced and identified by our Central Delivery team). The successful candidate will provide associates with continued employment while providing clients with skilled candidates that are well-matched to their unique hiring needs. Can you offer exceptional customer service to clients, candidates, and associates while promoting the Adecco brand and company culture? Are you a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for someone that can expand business with existing clients by increasing wallet share, reducing associate attrition, and fostering associate re-employment.
Above all, we’re results oriented, always looking for opportunities to out-perform ourselves and collectively pushing the limits of what’s possible. This role requires drive and passion balanced with a strong desire to collaborate with a team. We take every opportunity to build up others, as well as ourselves. Hard work stands out at Adecco and you get out what you put into your career. If you are looking for an opportunity to step up and stand out, Adecco is with you all the way!
This is a hybrid role with a mix of work-from-home and in-office. Candidates must be able to commute to our Calgary office for training and required ongoing weekly in-office tasks. Adecco believes in offering a mix of flexibility and training so you can work with autonomy making professional, informed decisions.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a global brand that is committed to making the future work for everyone. That includes unlocking the potential of our own colleagues by embracing diversity and inclusiveness. Adecco is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers helping to power the prosperity of the economies, societies and markets in which our clients operate. By joining our company, you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care.What you'll be doing
- Building and maintaining relationships with both passive and active candidates and associates via regular contact to increase wellness at work, retention and employability
- Partnering with our Central Delivery teams to build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline that addresses client needs; networking extensively in the marketplace to ensure access to local talent and to exercise grassroot efforts as required to supplement Central Delivery
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending innovative solutions to address client requirements and issues
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match and overall compatibility with client requirements
- Coaching candidates for success in client interviews and serving as an advocate for candidates with clients
- Providing associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management and counselling for successful on-the-job performance
- Counselling associates on how to develop and meet their professional goals, providing support and feedback to help overcome barriers, and identifying a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) to improve employability with clients; striving to retain and re-employ associates at end of assignment
- Developing relationships with clients and business leaders to foster business growth and understand the unique requirements of each client; partnering with existing clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs
- Growing wallet share on a portfolio of small to medium local clients; building and maintaining knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition
- Maintaining retention of individual clients while maximizing fill rate and time to fill and ensuring high satisfaction scores
- Maintaining general knowledge of Adecco’s service portfolio to be able to price and sell services (temporary, conversions and permanent placement business)
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related experience, ideally in a service-oriented environment
- Experience recruiting and/or working within the Human Resources solutions industry is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others
- Superior organizational skills; while meeting deadlines consistently, can effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize any new tasks as required
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and identify opportunities for new business
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with many different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.