- Provide administrative activities within large projects
- Challenge yourself in this demanding and fast paced opportunity
- Assist and collaborate in an innovative and high functioning workforce
The Team Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our function lead with the delivery of projects for a large-scale transition project.
The Team Coordinator will provide administrative support to our Head of Recruiting Operations to ensure project deadlines are met. This role plays an important role in providing administration support to the team to ensure a smooth transition and implementation process for the modernisation of a Recruiting System for a client.
Details about the Client
ADF Careers is the largest workforce outsourcing solution in the southern hemisphere with over 80,000 applications received on average each year.
ADF Careers is on a mission to recruit the right people, in the right numbers, at the right time to support the Australian Defence Force to build, sustain and maximise Defence capability.
Our people are our greatest asset. We recognise and respect our people’s need to work in ways that support their careers, families, and lifestyle. That’s why we offer flexible working arrangements, learning pathways, additional leave entitlements and extensive corporate discounts across a variety of product and services. We want our people to be financially rewarded; to feel good and to go beyond what they thought possible at work.
Be you, and we’ll be better together.
To find out more about our great employee benefits and what it’s like to be part of the team, reach out to our friendly talent acquisition team.
As the Team Coordinator, you will support our Head of Recruiting Operations with the delivery of projects and services for a large-scale transition and implementation project. This role will be responsible for providing administrative and technical support to the team with a focus on project deliverables and deadlines. The successful candidate will undertake team coordination and administration duties including setting up meetings, taking minutes, preparing for meetings, and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Providing end to end coordination and administration support to the functional area.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (executive level professionals and those in executive support roles) to ensure co-ordination and scheduling of activities.
- Responsible for the coordination and administration of meetings including anticipating needs with regard to preparation of agendas and
- documentation for regular project meetings, drafting, creating, editing, proof reading and collating.
- Proactively, following-through on project deliverables and agreed actions often with deadline pressures.
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality of all information and relationships with all stakeholders and matters.
- Regular touch points to discuss and agree on key priorities
To be considered, you will:
- Enjoy working in an active team environment, with the drive to make a real contribution to our passionate team
- Monitor and manage your own workload while working within role expectations, deadlines and management requirements
- You have the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and have excellent time management skills and be able to demonstrate your ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- You are a people person, who thrives on supporting a team and our clients
- You will be effective at working in a highly confidential environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with a solution focused mindset
- Advanced MS Office & Office 365 skills (Outlook Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional, approachable, customer centric in nature
- Possess strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills; ability to multi-task and manage competing prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress in a demanding and fast paced environment
- The desire to learn new skills, willingness to adapt and be proactive in suggesting innovative solutions to improve efficiency
To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen and have the ability to maintain an Australian AGSVA security clearance.
HOW TO APPLY
If eligible, please attach your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself and telling us what attracted you to the position and value you believe you can add to this role.
If eligible, please submit your resume; applications are open to all qualified Australian citizens regardless of their background, identity, experiences and beliefs. Please connect with us at any time during the recruitment process for a confidential conversation if you require assistance to participate fully in our recruitment process.
If you require any further information on this great opportunity, please email Laura Ferguson on: Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please lodge an application online. Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) 17th of December 2023