The Data Analyst is responsible for data modeling and analytics. This position equips business leaders with insightful information to drive the organization’s workforce and trends.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, data analytics, statistics, or a related field with a minimum of one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverages technology to design and develop quantitative and qualitative analysis of all enterprise business data, such as financial results, productivity, KPI’s, trends, forecasting, costing, etc.
- Works with internal IT and external vendors to investigate, prototype, and integrate technology into the business.
- Partners with business leaders to understand patterns and trends in the organization through data.
- Manages weekly and monthly KPIs; builds related reports and dashboards.
- Mines data for answers to business challenges.
- Shares insights and findings with partners and key stakeholders to maximize the impact on people-related decisions.
- Supports the development of enterprise capabilities in the domain of workforce analytics.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in assessment and measurement methodologies, advanced statistical/data analysis, process excellence, and process/tools development.
- Supports enterprise initiatives, projects and programs as needed with predictive analytics to recognize behavioral patterns and anticipate future results; supports human resources strategic planning and execution with forecasting and modeling.
- Consolidates and presents workforce analysis and information to senior/executive leadership in a digestible way.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.