The Client Service Manager (CSM) is fully accountable for the strategic, long-term evolution of their branch staffing business; including the overall direction and operational/financial management of all business activities. The CSM leads a team dedicated to both recruitment and fulfilment. This position must clearly establish targets and hold team members accountable to reaching their highest potential, thus surpassing customer fulfilment and service expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, implement and manage innovative strategies to attract top talent and increase retention
- Identify, source and screen top quality candidates for open opportunities client building a pipeline in anticipation of future needs
- Daily/Weekly management of established productivity and KPI metrics with continued focus on the improvement in business operations efficiencies while maintaining a healthy cost to serve
Financial and Operational Analytics:
- Full accountability for monthly P&L / budget analysis and results of the Staffing business unit
- Proactively review and monitor processes/procedures and implement improvements where possible to reduce cost to service.
- Day-to-day management of colleague performance to include coaching and development of the KPI’s are met
- Ensure the team is demonstrating the company’s core values in the delivery of a customer-centric service
- Create and maintain mechanisms/forums to seek and act upon candidate and associate feedback
- Facilitate weekly one-on-one meetings with all direct reports to review established KPI metrics, overall performance and career goals. As needed, coach and develop team members to ensure all service levels and performance metrics are met
Client Portfolio Development:
- Responsible for growth of existing client portfolio through in person meetings with both prospective new clients and existing clients to develop business opportunity and expand portfolio of customers.
- Continuously work to anticipate client needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of client markets.
- Serve as escalation point for Client, Procurement, Operations and HR Managers to discuss issues or requests involving the client program and/or associates
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication and business reviews with the client and program teams, as applicable.
- Associate Care & Engagement/NPs
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two to five years managerial/supervisory experience in a service industry, preferred
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working relationships with colleagues/management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – both in a one-on-one and group setting
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- Ability to successfully manage a recruitment team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs and SLAs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices compliant with federal and state laws and Company policies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software are required
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others and motivate them to transfer vision into action
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.