Pontoon is hiring a Program Consultant with a focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be tasked to help optimize efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple client work locations. This role plans, directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. There may be exciting travel included as well. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Managing requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results.
- Managing and coordinating client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set. Providing program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure comprehension and compliance.
- Communicating program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providingall procedural updates in a timely manner.
- Helping the Operations Manager of Pontoon MSP (Pontoon Managed Service Program) ensure financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded as well as full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures.
- Building relationships with the Operations Manager of Pontoon MSP and their areas of remit; establishing a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Performing site visits and promoting communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience in the service provider industry
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels, increased responsibilities and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Able to build relationships with the Operations Manager of Pontoon MSP and establish a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.