The Branch Manager is responsible for building and executing business plans designed to bring in new clients, build on existing relationships and grow the bottom line. Financially accountable for market sales plans, recruitment strategies, branch budget, Profit & Loss (P&L) management, and cost control. This role involves recruiting, training, managing, and developing top talent in their branch team and delivering top-notch customer service to candidates and clients.What you’ll be doing
Growing & Retaining Accounts:
- Establishes a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly developed clients and win back lost/lapsed accounts.
- Ensures all agreed-upon client requirements (both operational and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication and business reviews with the client and program teams, effectively working relationships with key client contacts (e.g., HR, Operations).
- Serves as an escalation point for Client, Procurement, Operations, and HR Managers to discuss issues or requests involving the client program and associates
- Surveys clients regarding their perception of service and identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Works closely with sales/upper management to clearly understand the client’s business, staffing needs, culture, and program expectations.
- Responsible for retention of clients while maximizing fill rate, time to fill, and ensuring high NPS scores.
- Prepares and presents a monthly/quarterly business review to the vertical Director and/or VP.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends in target industries and changes affecting local businesses.
- Sets and monitors pay and bill rates based on skill categories.
- Seeks and acts upon candidate and associate feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- On-boards new customers, including terms and conditions, risk and credit assessment, pay and bill rate negotiation and calculation, temp to perm conversion schedule, and direct hire fees.
- Ensures proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines.
- Manages day-to-day colleague performance (sourcing, submittals, interviews, etc.), including coaching and development, to ensure all service levels and performance metrics are met. Coaches, trains, and mentors Recruiters.
- Proactively reviews and monitors processes/procedures and implements improvements to reduce the service cost through enhanced processes, policies, and procedures – while meeting established KPIs and SLAs.
- Manages branch P&L and exercises cost control decisions.
- Develops and implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assists with developing short and long-range growth plans for the branch(s).
- Monitors the branch’s workers’ compensation and unemployment claims to minimize the Branch’s exposure and resulting expenses.
- Ensures all federal, state, and local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Performs collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Facilitates monthly one-on-one meetings with all direct reports to review established KPI metrics, overall performance, and career goals, as well as facilitate regular communication with the vertical teams regarding client fulfillment requests/priorities, attrition trends, and other pertinent metrics.
- Conducts branch audits (I.e., job order accuracy, lost and canceled job orders, credit check compliance).
- Creating a positive work environment measured by Peakon scores.
- Maintains T&C renewal timelines in PROPER system of record and CSSE management.
- Creates branch recruitment strategies by developing a digital presence and local relationships with recruiting resources (colleges, Work Source centers, trade schools, and grassroots).
- Jumps into recruiting activities as needed.
A high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of relevant work experience. Two year’s direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities. Sales experience within a personnel service organization is preferred. One year of supervisory / management experience with a sales or service-oriented staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally in one-on-one and group discussions and presentations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to set own priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and handle numerous problems simultaneously.
- Planning and organizing.
- People Management.
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We have zero tolerance for any unlawful discrimination or harassment, against any employee, associate, or candidate, at any stage of that person’s journey with us. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.