Explore a career with Adecco, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Program Managerjob is responsible for managing a temporary staffing program for a single client. Creates and executes fulfillment and temporary employee program strategies. Acts as the primary client liaison and ensures orders are fulfilled according to client requirements.
- Oversees temporary employees, including managing employee relations.
- Supervises, trains, mentors and coaches additional team members as applicable.
- Partners with clients to define strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
- Leads recruitment, screening, assessment and quality assurance in order to ensure timely order fulfillment and operational efficiency.
- Collaborates with branch offices to schedule, coordinate and manage on-site interviews, new hire paperwork and orientation.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on assigned client and related roles.
- Analyzes client needs, determines best recruiting methods and deploys strategic recruiting plans.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, key customers and business leaders to achieve maximum profitability.
- Responds to temporary employee inquiries and handles escalations.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in Applicant Tracking System.
- Oversees hiring and onboarding processes in accordance with client requirements.
- Participates in quality performance reviews.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met, including injury investigations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of high volume recruiting or related industry experience is required. Previous recruiting and/or supervisory experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries are highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Skilled in preparing clear, concise, and comprehensive documents including, but not limited to, reports, client briefs, procedures, correspondences and other written materials.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to identify complex problems and evaluate, develop and implement improvements or recommend changes.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand the principles, practices, and standards of talent recruiting in the engineering and technical fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.