Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care.
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
- Being at the front-end representing the company to potential talents, lead the initiatives to streamline TA processes and optimize our ability to attract talented candidates effectively and efficiently.
- Support the ‘colleague journey’ (get, keep, grow, enable, inspire) and act as the link to bridge meaningful needs of our people and business deliverables.
- Being our Great Place To Work Ambassador and playing an important role to improve the engagement, happiness and productivity of our workplace
- Internal Managers
- Internal Colleagues
The TA Partner will manage and coordinate local efforts to ensure that colleague attraction initiatives are institutionalized in alignment with business relevance & priorities.
1. Colleague Attraction & Employer Branding
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes for both permanent positions and internship/trainee program to support the business hiring needs
- Assist in developing appropriate job descriptions required for job postings. Ensure jobs are posted accurately internally and externally.
- Source candidates using a variety of established and creative recruitment techniques.
- Oversee and analyze Recruitment channels to have proper initiative for each channel.
- Pre-screen and interview qualified candidates; background checks of potential candidates as necessary
- Come up with relevant recruitment marketing initiatives to become the employer of choice in the market.
- Support the business in recruitment drives, campus recruitment and social media recruitment drives and other strategic recruitment related initiatives
2. Proactive Workforce Planning
- Partner with respective Hiring managers & Directors on quarterly and annual hiring plan & updated hiring requirements, taking interest in the short-medium and long-term business strategy.
- Prepare monthly reports related to recruitment activities (vacancy, new hire, hiring status…)
- Contribute with analytics and trends to support informed decision making on hiring.
3. Process Innovation & Improvement
- Contribute to streamlining and improving recruitment processes to simplify and create candidate delight.
- Perform regular process quality assessments of our colleague hiring as and when required.
4. On-boarding activity management
- Manage and monitor all on-boarding process
- Manage Company’s induction program including content updates and delivery to new hires
- At least 4-6 years of experience in Talent Acquisition with exposure to sourcing, recruiting, brand building, workforce planning and TA analytics.
- Business English proficiency both in writing and speaking
- Tech Savviness in Digital tools is a plus
- Driven and pro-active with a hands-on mentality and a positive attitude.
- Strong listening skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize work and focus on high-priority tasks.
- Ability to build healthy and cooperative working relationship
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment, payroll outsourcing, staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 18 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
Location: 14th Floor, E.town Central Building, No. 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Working time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00
How to apply: click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or Send English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Apply for Talent Acquisition Partner_Full name)
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.