The Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing the sourcing and recruiting of candidates to fill job orders within assigned portfolio. Establishes and maintains ongoing relationship with assigned clients and all associated stakeholders. Optimizes order fulfillment to clients in a high quality, cost effective manner within assigned client accounts. Provides outstanding customer service, order distribution management, and compliance support.What you’ll be doing
- Partners with account management team to identify and define strategic/financial objectives and client hiring needs.
- Analyzes client needs, determines best recruiting methods and deploys recruiting plans and strategies.
- Responsible for successful executive of recruiting and fulfillment strategies.
- Oversees candidate sourcing, recruiting, onboarding and client marketing initiatives.
- Leads tactical and strategic team meetings.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, motivating (and terminating, if necessary) colleagues.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills: lead and motivate colleagues to achieve team and individual goals.
- Manages career development plans, training for direct reports and mentors and coaches in-line with human resources principles.
- Ensures team maintains appropriate skills and competencies required to conduct operations timely, effectively and in compliance.
- Creates, maintains and presents recruiting metrics and/or dashboards for management.
- Leverages operational data and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts.
- Builds and maintains effective business relationships with field management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in client quality performance reviews.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assignedAbout you
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of recruiting experience is required. Previous experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries in addition to previous supervisory experience is highly desirable. Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.