Data Engineer manages client data needs and implements client data into various Vendor Management Systems. Responsibilities include data gathering, data analysis identifying gaps and discrepancies, data modeling, data loading and ongoing data maintenance. Works with the Solution Engineer to design and configure the overall client workflow in the tool ensuring business requirements are met. Maintains the Data Configuration Workbook throughout an implementation cycle, configures test, training and Production environments, scrubs final data, builds and uploads data load files and QA’s all data both pre and post loads. Manages all client data needs post go-live which can include but not limited to the documentation and maintenance of Cost Centers, Work Sites, Departments, Users, Rate Changes, Time Imports and Validation Table reviews. Owns and drives all data related projects and execution including planning, analysis and execution between all internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams, Clients and vendors Maintains all tools and processes in conformance with the organization’s policies and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collects and analyzes client data (Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, Peoplesoft/Oracle reports etc) for scope/size, and element relationships to determine overall workflow, hierarchy and the configuration set up to support the solution.
* Provides consulting services in support of the development of the overall data model and solution.
* Liaises with business and technical subject matter experts to develop data work flows from a business and system perspective.
* Works cross-functionally and communicates with Solution Engineers, Training team, Pontoon MSP/PMO and client appointed data contacts.
* Validates and edits client data identifying gaps, anomalies, typos. Formats and cleanses data to populate the Data Configuration Workbook adhering to standards.
* Communicates data content issues to the Solutions Engineer and/or Project Manager and works towards resolution.
* Configures demo site for Adecco/clients for solution sign off and configures and supports test sites to accommodate UAT and integration testing as needed.
* Prepares and uploads files for all foundational data and census data. Manages all adds/changes to census data and vendor onboarding up to and including the "go live" week.
* Responsible for extensive Quality Assurance checks for all data - both uploaded and manual portions of configuration.
* Maintains an understanding of multiple applications and understands the structure of the how the hierarchy works within each tool to be able to leverage for client solutions and performs any aspect of Data configuration and loading.
* Works extensively with VMS partner companies to ensure smooth and timely data conversions.
* Identifies, analyzes and improves the quality, performance, and efficiency of the VMS Data
* Ensures standard templates and tools are continually reevaluated and updated as required.
Ongoing support and maintenance:
* Performs data maintenance requests in applicable VMS application. Interfaces with all related internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams as well as the field, VMS Tool Company and back office teams.
* Verifies and performs quality assurance on data adjustments upon completion.
* Tracks, documents, and communicates data requests, actions taken, issues identified, etc.
* Manages large data projects requiring multiple resources often with tight turn around times.
* Creates and maintains documentation for all processes, procedures, and policies following set standards.
* Provides technical support for online clients (routine requests and special additional setup issues).
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
* 2-3 years experience in data analysis and conversion and experience in configuring workflow-based software required.
* Advanced Excel skills required as well as Access database experience. Attention to detail a must.
* Visio proficiency and SQL knowledge are a plus but not required.
* Web-based technical knowledge and VMS or Staffing Industry experience is a plus but not required.
* Strong customer service skills, to include oral communication, problem solving, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
* Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
* Fluent English
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.