The Data Administrator & Support will function as the Vendor Management System Administrator and second level support analyst. This role is responsible for delivering business as usual VMS administration and best in class technical support service through processing both internal and external inbound calls and support tickets via the Salesforce application.
* Functions as second tier front office BAU support channel for processing post-launch configuration and ongoing application maintenance support.
* Documents, responds, and resolves technical support requests as submitted from internal colleagues, PMO staff, client users, etc.
* Accesses and utilizes the customized knowledge libraries and / or supplemental resource collateral provided to triage and resolve cases.
* Manages and performs repetitive data imports for clients and 3rd party vendors. These can include but are not limited to time import, rate card, user, locations, and Job Title/Descriptions.
* Monitors support system integrations/APIs where Pontoon is the responsible party. Oversee run schedule, data load and error handling.
* Interfaces with all related internal Pontoon Shared Support channels as well as the VMS Partner, when applicable,
* Assists Data Engineers with Quality Assurance checks for all data - both uploaded and manual portions of configuration.
* Answers and processes all technology application support inbound telephone calls and incident case submittals in a timely manner/according to established SLA’s.
* Utilizes Salesforce Ticketing System, Internal Technologies, like CRM software and/or ATS systems, to effectively track cases, detail support activities and manage tasks.
* Utilizes internal Pontoon equipment (i.e. Laptop, Outlook, Lync, MSWord, etc.) to access and deliver support.
* Comprehends Vendor Management Systems (VMS) functionality, workflow and dependencies in order to troubleshoot, issue replicate and/or escalate cases for resolve.
* Accesses standardized responses, SOPs, FAQs and processes necessary for case resolution protocol.
* Assesses customers' support needs, then provides resolutions or refers them to other support channels within the organization.
* Rotates through different technical specialties and skill sets.
* Escalates issues according to standard escalation process and protocol.
* Participates in scheduled information sharing and education events to train fellow colleagues.
* Works to meet all existing SLA’s and to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
* Researches, documents, and escalates Technology Service Representative requests to higher level support departments and or VMS partners, when necessary.
* Trouble-shoots and processes error handling files for integration and data exchange feeds.
* Works with leads, supervisors, and/or managers to train, mentor, and offer troubleshooting best practices and techniques to Technology Service Representatives.
* Manages and prioritizes special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Supports various program enablement technologies such as VMS tools, ATS, Internal Pontoon tools.
* Provides governance and back-up support necessary for established efficiency and effectiveness standards regarding customer service factors.
* Creates and maintains the technology support knowledge base, not limited to development of quick reference materials, frequently asked questions, troubleshooting guidelines, etc.
* Supports project lead/channel partner with data staging as applicable to the implementation/project in the areas of UAT, integration testing and solution sign-off.
ONGOING SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE:
* Performs data maintenance requests in applicable VMS application. Interfaces with all related internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams as well as the field, VMS Tool Company and back office teams.
* Verifies and performs quality assurance on data adjustments upon completion.
* Tracks, documents, and communicates data requests, actions taken, issues identified, etc.
* Creates and maintains documentation for all processes, procedures, and policies following set standards.
* Provides technical support for online clients (routine requests and special additional setup issues).
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma required. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
* VMS System administration (2 years) in one of the major industry systems. i.e. SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, Coupa SmartTrack, Peoplefluent, Avature, Taleo.
* Minimum of two 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
* Minimum of two 2 years’ experience utilizing an incident tracking system (i.e. Salesforce, ServiceNow, Contractual, etc) or equivalent.
* Experience with VMS and/or ATS (i.e. SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator, Avature).
* Experience with managing large data sets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Keen attention for detail.
* Database experience (i.e. MS Access).
* Highly skilled at time management and decision making.
* Demonstrated experience in maintaining composure and customer focus while troubleshooting.
* Flexibility with work shift/schedule, assigned shift/hours at onsite location based on business needs
* Proven customer service abilities -verbal and written communication with keen attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Ability to interact and communicate within a team environment.
* Adapts well to changes as products evolve.
* Technical aptitude and comfort level facilitating business requirements for Web based applications.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.