Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Executive Assistant provides high level confidential executive level support to two to three SLT members and their leadership team. While working under general supervision, the Executive Assistant exercises impeccable judgment, resolving difficult situations tactfully and professionally while maintaining confidentiality at all times. The Executive Assistant leverages broad and comprehensive experience, strong organizational and project management skills and organizational knowledge to support the leadership team’s vision and initiatives.
* Provides support and coordinates activities for the SLT members and their direct reports within their department. Manages requests for the senior leadership team from multiple stakeholders while providing excellent customer service.
* Provides high level executive support by conducting research, reviewing/preparing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents. Prepares correspondence, presentations and reports as needed.
* Handles a broad range of confidential materials including but not limited to inquiries and requests regarding department processes to ensure accurate and efficient operations.
* Requires comprehensive understanding and knowledge of organization practices and policies.
* Complete administrative tasks for the direct reports including running a complex calendar and long-term calendar planning, coordinating travel arrangements, itineraries and preparing travel agendas, completing and controlling expense reports according to the respective policy.
* Oversees meeting logistics and scheduling for conferences, workshops, telephone calls, meetings and events.
* Prepares communication on behalf of the leadership team to all internal and external stakeholders
* Forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below (above?) are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma. Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
* Five to ten (5-10) years administrative experience in a corporate setting.
* Five to ten (5-10) years’ experience supporting senior leaders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Fluent in English - oral and written, additional languages desirable
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (preferred O365), including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and an aptitude to learn other programs as required.
* Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and can easily build relationships with partners, internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
* Bring strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
* Desire to contribute to the team in creative ways and demonstrates flexibility.
* Demonstrated leadership and the ability to successfully manage multi-functional or diverse areas.
* Desire to expand current role, driving additional responsibilities and value to the leadership team
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.