The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire job orders for a variety of standard to moderately complex clients. Assists with building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. The Recruiter is expected to provide exceptional customer service to our clients and candidates. This role is also responsible for developing new business, maintaining current relationships and sales techniques.What you’ll be doing
- Attend to all candidates that enter into contact with the branch, whether in person or online, ensuring that all candidates are provided with correct information about Adecco, offers, job guidance and training and development programs in a clear and professional manner.
- Manage Adecco website and all digital tools to monitor the selection process, creating processes based on target categories, searching for candidates and registering the status of candidates.
- Develop and own local recruiting resource relationships and grass roots recruiting plans. Coordinate logistics for recruiting events.
- Establish a recruitment plan based on the number of workers necessary to achieve the goal
- Qualify candidates against pre-determined standard requirements.
- Conduct behavioral interviews to qualify candidates and determine best placement options.
- Assist candidates with resume and interview preparation, coaching for specific roles
- Enter and track assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Complete candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client and organizational requirements.
- Ensure compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
- Responsible for retention of individual clients.
- Responsible for retention of candidates and clients along with manager.
- Ensure that clients and candidates receive excellent service.
- Identify a training plan for candidates and temporary employees to improve their employability with the branch's corporate clients.
- Respond to candidate and/or temporary employee inquiries and escalates as necessary.
- Field and address standard client requests.
- Provide coaching and counseling around job performance to associates as necessary.
- General knowledge of the Adecco Group's service portfolio.
- Ability to price and sell services (conversions, temporary and perm placement business)
- With Branch manager, build and maintain knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition
- Knowledge and control of the main variables affecting the branch's gross margin (workers comp, pay rates, federal and state regulations, taxes, benefits etc.)
- General knowledge of the branch's financial objectives and current status (revenues, average GM, costs, impact of DSO, workers comp etc.)
- Compose reporting and interpret data and trends.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize basic technology and online tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.