Role: Delivery Consultant
Location: London - Bishops Square (Hybrid working)
Benefits: Excellent training, flexible working, Bupa Health care scheme, Resource bonus and commission structure
Are you looking for a career in Recruitment
Want a role where you can progress
Have experience in Recruitment Resourcing
This could be the right role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Consultant to join our Central Government Recruitment Team to support in the following areas: contract administration, compliance & on-boarding and contractor care.
We are looking for someone who has ideally come from a recruitment background, have excellent customer service skills and likes build rapport with candidates / clients and strives for career progression.What you'll be doing
- Taking care of creating contracts for new candidates and clients and processing extensions of current contracts.
- Dealing with the onboarding process for new contractors.
- Dealing with clients and attending vacancy briefs
- Sourcing candidates and taking them through the recruitment process
- Collecting and checking relevant compliance documents, liaising with our support and Legal teams for any non-compliance issues.
- Resolving client invoicing/ payment queries and Contractor timesheet queries
- Provide an excellent customer care service to contractors and becoming their point of contact during the onboarding process, discussing any queries they may have and making sure they have they have access to the timesheet portal and are able to login, chasing compliance documents when needed.
- 1+ years of experience within recruitment
- Experience with Central Government recruitment desired but NOT essential
- Effective in both verbal and written communication and able to communicate confidently with contractors, clients and internal colleagues
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with a flexible approach and the ability of multi-tasking
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise specific tasks when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in dealing with clients and candidates
- Previous experience in creating contracts and Contractor Care or similar Customer Service role
- Good compliance knowledge within the recruitment sector
- Organisation and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.