The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Providing legal advice on IT and data protection matters to corporate departments at HQ as well as local entities (i.e. supporting local legal when needed), acting as trusted advisor partner in order to manage the business opportunities and related risks in an appropriate manner and ensure compliance with applicable law and internal legal and data protection rules and policies.
- Advising various corporate functions at HQ in relation to day-to-day IT and data protection queries by giving appropriate and pragmatic legal support
- Drafting and keeping up to date IT contract templates such as SaaS agreement, IT consultancy, software implementation, software testing, network services while stipulating robust data protection provisions
- Negotiating complex, high value global IT contracts while working hand in hand with Group IT Procurement, IT Security, IT and business, and supporting local legal teams when implementing these contracts at local level
- Providing legal advice on global digital initiatives and securing them from a data protection and privacy perspective
- Assessing RFP, RFQ, applications, websites and IT systems from a data protection standpoint and implementing privacy by design and privacy by default principles
- As a member of The Adecco Group Privacy Office, implementing various tasks which have been defined under the Data Protection Program, acting in full coordination and close collaboration with the Group Privacy Officer and the Local Privacy Leads
- Creating general and tailored data protection and privacy training materials and providing training sessions to various internal corporate functions depending on the need for them to be trained
- Master’s degree in law
- Minimum 10-year experience as in-house Legal Counsel in an international organization, highly preferable if worked for IT vendors, or within an international law firm
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial law, Contract and IP law, IT law and Data Protection
- IT Security, operations and continuity
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating high value international IT contracts
- Good understanding of both the technical and financial dynamics of IT outsourcing, IT development, IT services, licensing, support, XaaS, telecom and operations.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills in English
- Problem-solver with a customer driven/customer centricity approach
- Self-confident when working with people from various countries, work functions and hierarchical levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to simplify complex and sophisticated advice and pragmatism
- Adaptability and agility, rigor and methodology
- Team player, able to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Ability to accommodate a variety of cultures in an international environment
- Ability to work harmoniously with internal stakeholders and other legal team members
- Intellectual curiosity and appetite to learn and be open to digital innovation
- Resilience and tolerance to stress
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.