The Data Engineer manages client data needs and implements client data into various Vendor Management Systems. Responsibilities include data gathering, data analysis identifying gaps and discrepancies, data modeling, data loading and ongoing data maintenance.What you’ll be doing
- Collects and analyzes client data (Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, Peoplesoft/Oracle reports etc) for scope/size, and element relationships to determine overall workflow, hierarchy and the configuration set up to support the solution. Provides consulting services in support of the development of the overall data model and solution.
- Partners with internal project team lead and technical subject matter experts to develop technical workflow(s) from a business and system perspective. Develops associated documentation and descriptions of workflows, process steps and summaries for handoff to Data Support team.
- Works cross-functionally and communicates with Solution Engineers, Training team, Pontoon MSP/PMO and client appointed data contacts.
- Owns and drives all data related projects and execution including planning, analysis and execution between all internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams, Clients and vendors Maintains all tools and processes in conformance with the organization’s policies and objectives.
- Partners with the Solution Engineer to design and configure the overall client workflow in the tool ensuring business requirements are met.
- Maintains the Data Configuration Workbook throughout an implementation cycle, scrubs final data, builds load files and QA’s all data both pre and post load.
- Validates, analyzes and prepare client data for configuration. Data management activities include and are not limited to, identify gaps, anomalies, formatting, and data scrub.
- Communicates data content findings to the Solutions Engineer and/or Project Manager for resolution.
- Configures application staging environment(s) to support solution sign-off (implementation phases) and configures and supports test sites to accommodate UAT and integration testing as needed.
- Manages all client data needs post go-live which can include but not limited to the documentation and maintenance of Cost Centers, Work Sites, Departments, Users, Rate Changes, Time Imports and Validation Table reviews.
- Prepares and uploads files for foundational and census data configuration. Manages all adds/changes to census data including vendor onboarding through the implementation close phase.
- Performs data Quality Assurance validation for both uploaded and manually entered data touchpoints as related to the test and prod configuration.
- Possess knowledge of multiple applications (ATS, VMS, etc) as well as an understanding of the system structure to leverage as related to data configuration and setup.
- Works extensively with VMS partner companies to ensure smooth and timely data conversions.
- Identifies, analyzes and improves the quality, performance, and efficiency of the Data Engineer processes and procedures. Ensures standard templates and tools are continually reevaluated and updated as required.
- Ability to contribute to multiple implementations/projects with various launch dates. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in data analysis, systems conversions, data management or expertise with workflow-based software tools.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience with managing large data sets.
- Solid database experience (i.e. MS Access).
- Visio and SQL knowledge.
- Web-based technical knowledge and VMS or Staffing Industry experience.
- Highly skilled at time management and decision making.
- Able to meet time sensitive delivery dates often on tight timelines including weekends and after hours.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.