The Senior Business Intelligence Developer works as a part of the Business Intelligence Team. This role is responsible for ensuring consistent, accurate, and efficient design and development of reports and dashboards as well as modifications to existing analytics within Pontoon’s Business Intelligence Platform. The Senior Business Intelligence Developer works with Business Intelligence Analysts and/or the Program Team to manage reporting standards and document any client-specific changes to said standards, as well as represents Pontoon BI and other Business Intelligence Developers as a subject matter expert and role model on Pontoon report creation, design, and standards. The developer is responsible for designing and implementing creative solutions to extract data from different source systems and endpoints and pulling into Pontoon’s environment in an automated fashion. This role ensures that requestor requirements are met and assists in guiding change management and adoption of Pontoon Standard Reports and Analytics within the programs. Direct interface
with internal program teams and client stakeholders required as needed. This role works with the internal Data Warehouse, Data Science, and Data Governance teams to translate product and warehouse requirements needed for development and ensure documentation of integration reports are accurate and compliant with Pontoon’s standards.
• Partners with BI Leaders, Project Managers, and SMEs to evaluate the feasibility of and provide timetables for executing requirements.
• Translates business requirements into meaningful, clean, and scalable visualizations built according to established Pontoon Business Intelligence & Analytics best practices.
• Partners with Data Services to ensure optimal data organization to enable efficient reporting capabilities.
• Works with Data Science to productize their code and algorithms into the Pontoon BI environment
• Designs creative solutions to automate extraction and migration of data from different source systems into the Pontoon BI environment
• Provides production support for published Business Intelligence solutions.
• Evaluates requirements and connect to the proper data sources at the appropriate aggregation level.
• Researches and learns new technological capabilities to drive our offerings forward.
• Utilizes SQL, Python, R, or Java scripting to improve product quality and effectiveness.
• Provides hands on Business Intelligence reporting and support for all Business Intelligence & Analytics team members as needed.
• Works as a SME and mentor to Business Intelligence Developers on Pontoon’s BI and Analytics team.
• Pushes Pontoon Standards with regards to report creation, design, security, and aesthetics.
• Documents requirements for the Pontoon Data Warehouse and Data Governance teams.
• Identifies and creates efficiencies within and across products.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Technology, or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a business intelligence analytics role and five (5) years of experience developing reports and dashboards in business intelligence tools.
Demonstrated experience with Power BI development.
Prior experience working as part of a team with a common goal and shared responsibilities.
Experience managing multiple development projects at one time is required.
Working experience with SQL, Python, R, or Java scripting.
Experience with extracting and modeling data from an API/JSON.
Direct experience working with and manipulating raw data, familiarization with data aggregation levels.
Experience with technologies utilized in the human resources or talent acquisition/management fields and their resultant data is highly desired.
Experience in the staffing and contingent workforce industries is highly desirable.
Experience working with Power BI and/or other Business Intelligence visualization tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to understand end-user needs and assist in the development of business analytics products.
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and pick up new technologies quickly.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a group or team environment.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting
• Ability to identify how best to visualize a given data set and to create those visualizations.
• Ability to transform business-level requirements to actionable dashboards and visualizations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel,PowerPoint, and Outlook
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.