The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Position is based in Mexico City or Jacksonville and reports to the Global Head of Marketing based in Zurich.
As the MarCom Operations Director of our Mexico City Hub you will be responsible for overall Hub operations management. You will actively cooperate with the Mexico City operations team to flawlessly deliver all production that was briefed in and drive high customer satisfaction resulting in driving growth in the Americas and the world. It’s your job to effectively oversee and support a multitude of MarCom projects across multiple markets. You will also ensure all production deliverables meet or exceed the client’s standards for quality, cost efficiency and timeliness through all production capabilities. The Mexico City Operations Director is expertly versed in workflow steps, involving creative development, execution and production for all digital and production projects. A critical component of this role is to work closely with clients in the initial phases of outsourced production to initiate project schedules, resourcing, scoping, and workflow. You will need to make sure that both the production layer and client service layer have the right set up, work together in an efficient and very cooperative way resulting in efficient Hub operation with satisfied clients.
In addition, you will oversee the Center of Expertise (CoE) operation based in both Mexico City and Jacksonville. The CoE will be comprised of subject matter experts in Content Strategy, Marketing Analytics, SEO, Design and UX, Marketing Automation and Social Media and will provide consultative solutions and advice to the country and global HQ MarCom teams.
- All Hub management – overseeing the production, client service layer, and support teams
- Manage successful mutual cooperation between all above mentioned teams
- Support connection/cooperation with Adecco Group HQ, Countries and the Hubs
- Own Hub org structure and main processes architecture
- Financials –maintain financial tracking system allowing easy reporting
- Own Hub all up budget forecasting, efficiency calculations and KPIs fulfillment – create actionable plans with individual teams based on the results
- Process and production optimization, drives long-term efficiencies
- Supporting new initiatives and new project scoping including initial staffing required to start up new markets and brands
- Follow operational and performance goals to ensure the Hub is running effectively and efficiently
- Maintain a solid understanding of performance metrics (service level agreements, project delivery timelines), creative development and production processes, and systems (including project tracking and workflow, asset management system) implementation
- Participate in on-going communication and workflow between the markets, the bus and HQ
- Develop resource plans to ensure appropriate resources are in place (communicate to key stakeholders when issues arise or project needs change)
- Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies, engage the appropriate stakeholders prior to making any changes
- Identify situations that require escalation and address with an appropriate solution (proactively solve issues and escalate as last resort) as required to meet client deliverables and deadlines
- Optimize and enforce the use of standard processes and agreed upon best practices for digital execution, workflow, and communication
- Implementation of new processes and systems to support production streamlining
- Monitor, manage and control operations activities in accordance with agreed plans, ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver each project on time, to budget and service level agreements
- Ensure the staffing and training of the Hub is designed specifically to meet the client’s needs; monitor and adjust staffing levels and the production hub centers over time to ensure efficiency
- Ensure all Hub colleagues are informed of operational objectives and are adequately trained
- Make sure Hub teams have the right skillset – determine strategic focus and transform it into actionable steps (e.g. certifications for key technologies, PM techniques, process streamlining)
- Efficient use of working time
- Participation in the compulsory and selected trainings and events
- Compliance with valid internal regulations and directives
- Organization and control of subordinate employees´ work
- Selection of subordinate employees and their adaptation
- Performance evaluation and development of subordinate employees
What you should bring
- Strong skills in project and production management in a global environment
- Understanding and experience in outsourced production
- Experience with managing large scale global accounts in an agency environment
- Experience with managing large teams (40 people+) – with both HR and financial responsibility
- Technical understanding of production techniques
- Knowledge and experience with content management systems and web technologies beneficial
- Ability to scope projects and resources effectively to deliver quality and consistency at low cost
- Skilled communicator able to track and report status on all aspects of production across multiple projects daily
- Ability to present complex production systems simply and clearly to senior level executives
- Willingness to travel as required depending on client engagement or HQ engagement
- 10+ years of relevant digital and marketing experience
- Very strong client relationship skills
- Very good English – both written and spoken
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.