Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling and reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
GA is at the leading edge of creating practical solutions to one of the most pressing challenges of our time - the future of work. As recognized by The World Economic Forum, BCG, the OECD and more, these are big challenges to which only a few companies are offering real solutions. In this role, you'll be speaking every day to corporate leaders who rely on GA to help them apply these solutions to their workforce of the future.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our People Team. This role will straddle and support the HR Operations team and the HR Business Partners, with a focus on our international expansion efforts.
- Act as point of contact for global mobility across the organization, including tasks related to GA’s expanding global footprint (visa processing, implementing new benefit plans, standing up new entities)
- Identifying, scoping and deploying process and workflow changes to improve team efficiency and employee experience
- Maintain compliance with global, federal and state regulations concerning employment, benefits and leaves of absence
- Provide general support on HR related processes and projects (often times acting as Project Manager) such as Performance Management, policy creation and documentation, off-boarding, compensation
- Conduct exit interviews as needed under guidance of HRBP
- 3+ years of HR Experience (employee on-boarding, coordinator role)
- Eligible to work in the US (specifically NYC)
- International experience, specifically with any of these countries/regions a huge plus- Australia, Singapore, France, UAE, UK
- Action Oriented
- Communicated Effectively
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Process Management
- Values Differences
- Decision Quality
Temporary Full-Time Role (January 2020 - May 2020)
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.