Explore a career with Adecco, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Centralized Delivery Solutions (CDS) Account Manager is responsible for client ownership for large national accounts that require CDS. Manages the administration of processes and operational duties for national contracts, adhering to contractual service level agreements (SLAs) and order management. Builds strong relationships with large national account client contacts. Under direction of CDS Manager, partners with recruiting team to formulate strategies for program retention and to share best practices in order to drive client growth and revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides consultative support and guidance for national accounts requiring centralized order management (COM) in the areas of order fulfillment/ management, service solutions, and operational effectiveness.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders, including large national account client contacts, National Account Managers, and Centralized Delivery staff.
- Serves as point of contact for assigned customers for all order and assignment needs; issue resolution; and service delivery challenges.
- Manages order escalation and provides recommended solutions and strategies to improve delivery and order fulfillment.
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand clients’ needs and provide clear direction to the recruiters.
- Provides Account Managers and recruiting staff with feedback, reporting data, and overall best practices to help improve overall order management results and service delivery.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are in place and enforced by colleagues.
- Evaluates processes to ensure that COM, account client relationship development, and account operations operate efficiently and effectively. Communicates areas of opportunity.
- Manages all customer orders via CM or VMS tool candidate submittals.
- Responsible for system maintenance of order creation, distribution, system monitoring, and reconciliation between systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Collaborates with other departments to monitor, identify and correct discrepancies in timekeeping, payroll, and billing issues in VMS and/or CM.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of sales, account management, and/or staffing services experience is required. Equivalent combination of post-high school education and seven (7) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience working within an Adecco Group North America business unit or in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and CM (Custom Match).
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.