In this role you change lives by finding a person their dream job, Office Angels is a proud people first recruitment consultancy who look for customer-focused and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultants to be part of their teams. We are continuing to evolve our business to ensure that our customers and candidates get the very best advice, and service while striving always to make a great place to work for our people.
Working for Office Angels, you are part of something special. We are number 6 in the UK Best Companies to work in 2019. We work hard to be the best we can be and achieve this by looking after our people. You will feel valued and supported in the role and join a brand and team that strives to be the best but ensures you have the tools and inspiration to deliver.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Office Angels, you will be:
- Contributing to and following a simple but targeted sales plan to ensure we grow our enviable client base and to provide added value to our existing clients at all stages through the recruitment process
- Account managing the end to end process of recruitment and talent acquisition for our clients - focusing on candidate attraction, CV pre-screening, interviewing applicants, confirming offers of employment and providing interview feedback
- Actively maintaining relationships with existing clients - built on service Office Angels prides itself in its approach to our clients keeping in touch and taking part in activities outside of vacancy management
- Advertising roles to keep our client’s identities confidential while attracting the right level of candidate to match into vacancies
- Reporting all recruitment activity into Salesforce for accurate monitoring of Key Performance Indicators, and to provide visibility on campaign management
- Utilising social media to enhance your brand while adhering to company brand guidelines, using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other marketing platforms
- Providing interview hints and advice to candidates and preparing them as best we can for interviews
In return, you will receive the following: -
- Competitive earning potential with which includes a monthly and annual bonus scheme
- Health care options
- The ability to buy and sell holiday - up to a max of 5 days a year (holidays start at 23 days and rise by 1 day per year). After 1 years’ service, you will also receive a day off in your birth month for your birthday
- Flexibility to make your business hours work for you
- Company laptop to allow for remote working when agreed
- Local and national league tables to inspire success
- Many incentives based on success, including regional days out to top restaurants and venue’s and our annual winners trip incentive - this year to Thailand!
Whether you’re a current recruitment consultant looking for a change, an enthusiastic individual with a keen drive for success hungry for that next step or someone that wants to make a difference in the world of recruitment, this opportunity could be for you.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.