The vision of the Global Data Platform is to be a trusted source for all the data inside and outside Adecco, and to do that, we need to be really, really good at ingesting and organizing data from anywhere. We will use anything required to get data, from enterprise ETL tools like Informatica and Azure Data Factory to custom python scripts, replication services and native cloud technologies. Automation and testing with metadata-driven pipelines is key to delivering on our reliability, quality and spending goals. There are hundreds of systems to go so we need an Acquisition Team Lead to help us fill in the gaps in the ways that we can ingest and process data coming in a wide variety of methods from all around the world.What you’ll be doing
- Manage 10-15 analysts and developers using a variety of technologies.
- Set priorities and delivery roadmaps for the team supported by a solutions specialist will guide many of the technical decisions.
- Own all acquisition infrastructure as needed
- Proactively integrate new data sources internal and external to Adecco.
- Aggressively expand the data ingestion quantity, quality, capacity and efficiency of the acquisition platform
- Guide integration aspects such as authorization, authentication, connecting to traditional SQL and modern data sources
- Negotiate with data vendors as needed
- Negotiate with internal system owners to gain access to systems
- Special projects as assigned
- At least 6 years of experience in implementation of ETL pipelines or related data extraction activities
- At least 2 years leading a team engaged in such activities.
- Experience deploying metadata-driven ingestion/ETL approaches
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud technologies, including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, ADLS Gen2, Azure Synapse, Azure Functions, and PowerApps
- Familiarity with Informatica is a plus
- Experience working with external and offshore partners
- Proven experience negotiating with internal resources to gain access to systems
- Working experience in an international and multicultural environment
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university. Azure certification(s) is a plus
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.