The Global Data Platform strives to democratize data from across the global The Adecco Group organization to power local business intelligence, analytics, data science, and the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. We leverage modern cloud-based data infrastructure and leading-edge tools like Synapse, Databricks, and AzureML to provide a reliable and well governed set of data assets for the group. We also work closely with our internal partners to create and curate valuable datasets that dramatically lower the barrier to entry to data users.
To help us achieve this mission we are looking for a Data Solution Manager to curate, architect, and own the delivery of analytical datasets within specific subject areas so that every data user can answer questions quickly and efficiently. You will lead a team of data engineers to actively engage with a community of local data analysts and decision-makers and co-create both datasets and self-service analytical products in PowerBI. You will need to carefully balance the local needs of the operating businesses with the global needs to analyze data at scale and across disparate groups. Your data products will also drive various digital products and services that are marketed to internal and external customers and you will be responsible for increasing adoption and satisfaction of your products.What you’ll be doing
- Create and maintain a data strategy and roadmap for your assigned subject area(s)
- Actively seek input and data from a diverse community of global data analysts and users and incorporate them into your approach
- Build relationships and buy-in from critical internal and external domain stakeholders
- Seek out new internal and external data sources to incorporate into your products
- Act as a data domain SME for critical global data initiatives and projects
- Responsible for continuous improvement of data products
- Plan sprint delivery and manage assigned data engineers to structure the data according to your.
- 5+ years of experience in finance/business/strategic analytics
- Experience designing data models, PowerQuery-style ERM, or data warehouses
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience managing communities of users collaborating on a common goal
- Technologies include Databricks and/or Synapse or similar
- Experience with data modeling frameworks like DBT preferred
- Experience as a product manager preferred
- Experience as a data scientist or other form of advanced analytics preferred.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.