The Adecco Group is looking for a Director Transformation Management (multiple locations).What you’ll be doing
- Accountable for continuously improving the ways in which we follow up on the execution of Adecco WFS transformation
- Accountable for ensuring that Adecco employees at all levels of the organization are aware of and understand the strategic rationale for transformation
- Accountable for co-creating together with Finance and the countries the ways in which we measure transformation impact financially and otherwise
- Responsible for developing ways of working and methodologies based on best practices supporting and coaching country transformation teams in their activities
- Own global transformation KPIs and continuously develop ways of measuring the impact of transformation
- Work closely with Strategic Initiative leads as well as regional and country transformation directors to develop ways of working
- An excellent understanding of the business environment and performance management through KPIs
- The ability to gain the trust of the Strategic initiative leads, country management and regional directors and be a trusted advisor to deliver results
- A structured way of working with the capability to produce results fast
- A curiosity and enthusiasm to explore and understand the changing business landscape
- Be an ambassador for change and a role model for building clarity
- Be comfortable with uncertainty and change and be able to support the business through a large-scale global transformation
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and people leadership skills
- Experience of managing transformation programs and building lean plans and follow up for said programs
- Good hands-on experience of the local business operations and needs
- Agile mindset and PMO capabilities
- Solid change management experience
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.