The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague, Lyon, Berlin
The main mission of Enterprise Technical Architect is to design, standardize, and drive implementation of workplace and information systems infrastructure supporting global and regional organizations in the offices, datacenters and cloud. He contributes to service & process designs, business / TCO evaluations, quality & conformity audits, roadmap definitions and cost optimizations.
- Ownership of infrastructure, workplace and end-user device technology artifacts including roadmaps, capability maps, integration, and data structure
- Lead the architecture and technology strategy for the infrastructure and workplace
- Drive the technology selection that is optimal from a global and regional perspective
- Maintain service catalogue for the technology in line with IT service management standards and methodology
- Ensure that the technology is documented in line with Adecco Enterprise Architecture Governance standards
- Periodical review of the information infrastructural system documentation with a focus on consistency with the rest of Enterprise Architecture.
- Manage proposed changes on a blueprint of infrastructure consistently with Enterprise Architecture governance ensuring proper gap and risk analysis.
- Continuously support Technology Owners in the assessment of new infrastructure capabilities, products, and technical trends.
- Support Solution Delivery managers correctly interpret and implement infrastructural and workplace artifacts
- Support DevOps teams ensuring that their solutions are in line with company infrastructure standards and strategy
- Support the solution High-Level Design creation to ensure consistent and correct utilization of the selected infrastructure components addressing functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Ensure validation of solutions’ design from all the aspects of architecture (solution, data, interface, infrastructure, etc.) and ensure that solutions are built according to Adecco Enterprise Architecture standards and guiding principles
- Participate in design and supervise build and move to run activities
- Participate in project steering committees
- Assess and validate new business and infrastructure solutions with Adecco Architecture Board
- Consult with project teams of infrastructure development to fit entire architecture infrastructure
- Collaborate with Operation teams for problems requiring architecture technical expertise
- Interact with vendor support for problem escalation
- Perform service quality & process efficiency reviews, propose and put in place remediation plans
- Contribute and provide full support in performing security audits on services and solutions in the portfolio
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry plus identify the prospective impact on business and identify opportunities bringing value to Adecco
- Review technology roadmaps with the support of vendors/partners
- Identify cost-saving levers
- Identify technology that can be moved to Cloud and conceive transformation plan and budget
- Share the knowledge with other teams such as Development, Operations, Unified Collaborations and Security
- Datacenter, office and end user hardware
- Datacenter and office infrastructure
- Network infrastructure
- Storage systems SAN / NAS
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS services
- Operating systems
- Databases and Big Data Technology
- System management and monitoring
- Unified Communication tools
- Identity and Access Management tools
- Mobility Services
- Office and other productivity software
- Proficiency in English is required, additional languages are an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.