The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
- Manages multi-year program/s in the area of Front Office (Sales, Recruitment functions within The Adecco Group) from conception successfully through to completion - effectively managing IT global and regional teams of project managers, experts and technical/functional resources as well as coordination with business program resources and business process experts,
- Ensuring alignment with key C-level stakeholders, animate program steering committees, take a leadership role in driving IT and business alignment supporting the overall transformation for The Adecco Group
- Overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating program/projects activities pertaining to technology and business function projects in accordance with Adecco project management methodology
- Consults with management and reviews programs/project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of resources
- Develops program/project plans, specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources
- Coordinates assignment of project personnel
- Works closely with Business & IT stakeholders for any escalations and works closely with all IT team members on all the required phases of a project from start to finish.
- Understands how to leverage applications for competitive advantage
- Anticipates the impact of the project on the organization and proactively manages the change, aligning with key leaders
- Applies advanced ability to manage external resources (e.g. cross-functionally or multi-disciplinary) including offshore delivery models
- Applies advanced ability to negotiate with and influence internal/external partners resources
- Applies advanced ability to manage identified project risks and implement mitigation actions.
- Applies leadership skills that include delegation and team-building and efficient/effective resource management and use of teams
- Budget management – planning, tracking, maintaining as required
- Stakeholder management - Actively enrols senior business leadership in support and on-going ownership of major projects
- Certified in program/project management as a result of following a recognized pattern/structure of training in advanced project management skills or equivalent proven experience
- Achieves agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost
- Adheres to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scope (e.g. HW/SW standards, Internal Controls, Compliance & Information Security)
- Ensures delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Leads the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve high customer satisfaction
- Global Projects with project budget authority / involving global teams (indirect reporting line)
- At least 10+ years of working experience in transformation program/project management in a large international organizations or consultancy, ideally in CRM, SFDC-based being a plus, or large ERP implementations
- Proven track record successfully delivering projects with budget responsibility
- Good understanding and knowledge of general IT technology, systems and management processes
- Design and implementation of new processes or methodologies in complex organizations
- Good understanding of business processes and objectives, with subject matter expertise in at least one or more domains
- Capability to lead global virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of IT Project Methodologies
- Hands-on experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills essential
- English language is required, any additional language is a plus
- University degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
- PMI / Prince2 (or similar industry-standard project management qualification desirable)
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes
- Process Management, Six-Sigma, Lean is a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.