The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague, Czech Republic preferred or Europe-wide remote
This is a rare opportunity to have an impact inside a Fortune 500 company in the midst of a strategic transformation. The Adecco Group is leading the global movement around the future of work. As that future evolves, we are reinventing the way we work, and the HR solutions we deliver. As the Junior Transformation Communications Manager, you will work with the Senior Transformation Communications Manager to produce content, and coordinate and track the internal communication strategies and programs that will bring our people along on our exciting journey. You will use your can-do attitude and communications acumen to support the Communications and Transformation teams to deliver an engaging communications roadmap and content of our business transformation for our 31,000 employees.
- Support the execution of our internal communications strategies and programs to successfully engage employees in the strategic transformation the company is undergoing
- Coordinate and support the development of our transformation narrative and cascade toolkit content, collaborating with various stakeholders and our global community of Communications professionals to engage our 31,000 colleagues and bespoke internal audiences around the world
- Support the mapping and regular interaction with key stakeholders and initiative leads in our business transformation
- Publish content across our various internal channels
- Coordinate various project and daily communications activities
- Measure the impact of our communications activities using our data analytics tools and measurement capabilities
- Manage fast-moving and unanticipated daily challenges as a trusted member of the Communications and Transformation teams
Experience and skills
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Politics, PR or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in communications roles and Project Management
- Experience in working in multi-national, matrix organisation
- English-fluency,another language such as German/French/Spanish/Italian a benefit
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex requests
- You have strong organisational and project management skills
- You are dynamic and a high energy person
- You are passionate and a committed team player
- You have a solutions orientation and believe in the power of “we”
- You are a doer and when you commit, you deliver, even under pressure
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.