The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague, Czech Republic preferred or Europe-wide remote
This is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact inside a Fortune 500 company in the midst of a strategic transformation. The Adecco Group is leading the global movement around the future of work. As that future evolves, we are reinventing the way we work, and the HR solutions we deliver. As the Senior Transformations Communications Manager you will work with the Global Head of Internal Communications and Head of Transformation to shape and lead the internal communication strategies and programs that will bring our people along on our exciting journey. You will use your rich experience in change communications, strategic orientation, and flawless execution capabilities to engage our 31,000 employees in this business transformation.
- Develop internal communications strategies and programs to successfully engage employees in the strategic transformation the company is undergoing
- Lead Communications narrative and cascade toolkit development to support initiatives’ communications to our 31,000 colleagues and bespoke internal audiences around the world
- Steer the businesses and country communications teams on transformation/ change communications initiatives and activities, providing the appropriate communications tools
- Roll out employee engagement initiatives and content to motivate teams to support the strategic aims of the business
- Collaborate with the Global Head of Internal Communications on channel management and content development as well as on strategic initiative communications
- Identify new opportunities to improve and enhance existing internal communications programmes and channels to drive the Transformation narrative
- Translate business and functional content related to the Transformation into inspiring and motivational employee communications
- Leverage the latest in digital technologies to bring the company purpose, vision and strategy to life for employees
- Manage fast-moving and unanticipated communications challenges as a trusted business communication consultant.
Experience and skills
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Politics, PR or similar
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in communications roles with rich experience in leading transformation/change communications within a multi-national organisation and Project Management
- Demonstrated track-record in executing internal communication strategies within a complex and international business environment
- Experienced in working with senior executives
- English fluency, another language such as German/French/Spanish/Italian is a true asset
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to communicate complex topics in easy-to-understand language that engages
- You are a proven communications expert who can constructively disrupt
- Your writing, organisational and project management skills are exceptional
- You are dynamic and high energy person, and have an affinity for building connections with people
- You are passionate and committed, and your instincts are spot on
- You have a solutions orientation and believe in the power of “we”
- You are a doer and when you commit, you deliver, even under pressure
- You are a change agent with infectious enthusiasm that you use to influence and create positive impact
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.