The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group in Bulgaria is powered by the brands of Adecco and Аккodis. Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and currently we are looking for energetic and self-driven person for the position of Business Analyst – Strategy & Project Management.
About the role:
You will be part of the Strategy & Project Management team within the Reporting & Analytics Center of Expertise mainly dedicated to the BI for Adecco platform the biggest BI project in Adecco.
As business expert on reporting activities and business ambassador of our platform, you will be the linking pin between the reporting & financial community in countries, the project teams, the end-users & global stakeholders.
You will ensure the platform is effective, reliable, and closely work with the project managers to implement additional features, reports, metrics and monitor the data quality.
- Contribute with the project manager and project teams to deliver Adecco biggest BI project
- Key project member (integrated in all decision-making processes)
- Business key contact with the countries (project phase and post go-live)
- Present, explain and support countries on the project
- Test, investigate and document data limitation with the countries
- Propose and coordinate implementation of enhancements on the platform (from business requirements, functional specification to test & UAT) that will be develop either by the IT team or you using the data visualization tools (MicroStrategy Dossier).
- Become the platform ambassador with a deep knowledge on the content from a business perspective (reports, metrics, functional definition, data visualization capabilities…)
- Support R.A.C.E. team and end-users on adoption and understanding of the platform
- Ensure data quality and best possible user experience
- Business and result driven oriented personality
- Finance, Reporting / BI enthusiastic
- Finance and accounting background preferred
- Ability to lead the change, excellent communication skills
- Ability to find and propose solutions in a complex environment
- Working knowledge of Excel (Excel Power Pivot, basic formulas…)
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy would be considered a strong advantage
- Ability to work with different teams and on multiple topics at the same time
What we offer:
- 23 days paid vacation
- Multisport Card
- Additional health Insurance
- 150 BGN Food Vouchers
- Year End Bonus
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a global organization with representation in over 60 countries
- Access to various Learning & Training platforms
- Fruits in the office weekly
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you find yourself in the description above and you would like to become part of our international team don't hesitate to apply today.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.