As a Change Manager for HR Transformation Projects, you will play a pivotal role in driving organizational change and ensuring the successful implementation of HR transformation initiatives. Your primary responsibility will be to lead change management efforts that align with the organization's strategic goals and objectives. You will work closely with HR teams, project managers, and key stakeholders to design and execute change strategies that facilitate the adoption of new HR processes, technologies, and ways of working.What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute comprehensive change management strategies and plans tailored to specific HR transformation projects.
- Align change initiatives with the broader organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to build support and commitment for the HR transformation initiatives.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and communication planning to address their concerns and needs effectively.
- Create and deliver clear and compelling communication materials to convey the purpose, benefits, and progress of HR transformation initiatives.
- Ensure consistent and timely communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify training needs and develop training programs to equip employees with the skills and knowledge required for the new HR systems and processes.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and trainers to facilitate effective training sessions.
- Assess the organization's readiness for change and identify potential obstacles or resistance to change.
- Develop mitigation plans to address resistance and proactively manage any issues that arise.
- Conduct impact assessments to understand how HR transformation projects will affect various aspects of the organization, including people, processes, and technology.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize disruptions.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders throughout the transformation process and make necessary adjustments to the change management strategy.
- Monitor and measure the adoption and effectiveness of HR transformation initiatives and report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain accurate records of change management activities, including plans, progress reports, and lessons learned.
- Provide regular updates and reports to project teams and senior management.
- Identify and train change champions within the organization who can advocate for the changes and support their colleagues.
- Foster change networks to facilitate knowledge sharing and peer support.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in change management, particularly in HR transformation projects.
- Strong understanding of HR processes, technologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to assess the impact of change and measure its effectiveness.
- Certification in change management (e.g., Prosci, ACMP) is a plus.
- Project management experience is beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Fluent English is required and highly preferred one or more of the additional European languages (Spanish, Italian, German, French)
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers, we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.