• Part time hours, from 30 hours/week
• Drive rapport between our associates and our client
• Demonstrate your leadership capabilities
Keeping up with the fast-paced economy, this high-profile corporation drives innovation to all individuals and businesses.
The successful applicant will display a customer centric approach, willingness to learn and an excellent attitude. We are open to hearing from people who have a keen interest in shaping a career in the Human Resources space. If you think you have the skills that could transfer well to this role, then we would love to hear from you!
Where should we start? We are the world’s leading recruitment expert with more than 32,000 passionate full-time employees in over 5,200 branches across 60 countries. We are committed to connecting organisations with the talent needed to make them succeed.
Part of The Adecco Group offering the best brands in end-to-end HR services, not only do you have access to a full-service offer across the group by developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future, you are part of a leading brand that is proud to have over 50 years of experience in Australia. It is our mission to ensure that we are instrumental in making the future work for everyone.
About The Role
• Working with the Career Centre, who source and attract top talent, the Onsite Team will manage the day-to-day engagement between our candidates and our client.
• Creating a high performing working environment, the Onsite Team will focus on growth, customer satisfaction and delivery.
• Ensuring all activities are maximised, the Onsite Team will manage workforce planning and rostering of employees, through monitoring attrition, attendance, and punctuality.
• Managing the end-to-end employee life cycle, from onboarding to performance management and terminations. Including issues or escalation with employees regarding IR, payroll, WHS and Injury Management.
• The Onsite Team ensures safety of all our employees and keeping safety front of mind; through start of day, stand up, toolbox talk, and other such meetings.
• Providing accurate reporting and presenting relevant information, to management and other required stakeholders.
• Customer service experience is preferred
• Can-do attitude with multi tasking ability
• Strive in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• Anticipates and embraces change; navigates hurdles faced in a calm and positive manner
**Availability and flexibility to work weekdays and weekends, due to business and client requirements**
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation, and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
The Adecco Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.