The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the delivery of Digital Analytic Products for new, existing, and expanding customers. This role will work with different implementation workstreams such as Sales, Solutions Design, Process and Technology, Clients, and Stakeholders to ensure requirements and expectations are met.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst also interfaces with the Internal Product and Innovation team, BI Developers, and program teams to further define data requirements and meet customer expectations.What you’ll be doing
• Primary Lead in implementing Digital products within the organization.
• Responsible for planning, coordinating the successful execution of projects and initiatives related to Analytics Implementation. Including, facilitation of communication and collaboration among internal team members and stakeholders.
• Identify potential risks and challenges that could impact project delivery and develop strategies to mitigate them. Monitor and assess project risks throughout the implementation phase.
• Acts as project manager for new client implementations and expanding client programs, coordinating with implementation and developers to ensure foundational requirements for Analytical products are designed and supported by the Vendor Management System and/or Applicant Tracking System is optimal to capture all MSA reporting requirements, delivery is on time and a high quality, insightful and accurate product is delivered.
• Represents Product and Innovation during the sales and solution design phase, advising on level of effort necessary to deliver the Analytical products.
• Consults with internal and external customers to define data requirements for reporting/dashboarding and business needs.
• Design and execute comprehensive data analysis projects and draw actionable insights from data. Adept at data storytelling, effectively communicating their findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Business.
• Five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics and or Project Management
• Project Management experience or demonstrated ability to manage projects required. Including, experience with end-to-end project management.
• Implementation experience is highly desired.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, MicroStrategy, or Tableau required.
• Experience in the Staffing industry strongly desired but not required.
• Experience with VMS tools, such as Fieldglass or Beeline strongly desired but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing. Adept at conveying complex ideas and information and able to adapt their communication style to various audiences and excel both in written and verbal communication.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Knowledge with project management tools and techniques to ensure that the team is on track to meet project goals.
• Highly skilled in conflict resolution, negotiation, and managing complex client interactions.
• Ability to have a deep understanding of client needs and can anticipate and proactively address issues.
• Ability to perform accurately in a detailed environment while being able to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.