Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent and People team! As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you should be highly adept at full-cycle recruitment in a fast-paced and high-volume startup atmosphere. You’ll be responsible for driving a positive candidate experience for all applicants, whether interviewed or not, while partnering with hiring teams on defining competencies, scoping interview process, sourcing, screening and making offers to new team members. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also be responsible for partnering with internal teams to build out pipelines, attend events and meet-ups in the community, and get the GA brand out there as a positive place to work across the globe.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide timely sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection of candidates who meet the requirements and competencies of GA teams.
- Full life cycle recruiting – consultative requisition kickoffs, market analysis for competitive advantage, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiations, etc.
- Identify, develop and maintain a network of contacts and resources to generate qualified, diverse candidate pools for strategic needs in an effective manner.
- Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process within our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Manage the candidate experience as he/she goes through the recruitment process.
- Build relationships with cross-functional departments (HR OP’s, HRBP’s, FP&A, Enterprise, Admissions, etc.).
- Actively engage and initiate process improvements as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of full-cycle experience recruiting for sales, product, marketing, and tech roles in-house or staffing environments.
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse, and sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, etc.
- Multi-state and international experience in recruiting strongly preferred.
- Have a client-focused and customer-centric attitude and aptitude.
- Experience using data to help influence and advise hiring managers and internal stakeholders in talent decisions.
- Experience effectively hiring, nurturing and closing talent.
- Significant experience with passive candidate sourcing.
- Excellent communication, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Must have leadership and executive presence.
- Hiring and Staffing
- Process Management
- Drive For Results
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Time Management
- Organizational Agility
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.