Sr. Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or a related role working in an Agile (Scrum) environment using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), RESTful Web Services, React, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Java, Java Persistence API (JPA), JUnit, Git, GitHub, Postman, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOB, Spring Boot Microservices, Spring Data JPA, IntelliJ, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Webflux, JIRA, Bitbucket, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Mockito, and Postgres; and
- 5 years of experience performing eXtreme Programming, Pair Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), Unit Testing, and with Messaging Services.
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, Florida headquarters to a worksite in Marietta, Georgia, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
- Exercising ownership of product end-to-end (goals, strategy, development, testing, launch and support);
- Working in an Agile (Scrum) environment, participating in the redesign of the client’s enterprise store inventory systems;
- Performing user interface (UI) and cloud native application development, eXtreme Programming, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Unit Testing, and with Messaging Services;
- Developing Micro-Frontend and Microservices;
- Writing and improving test coverage using using JUnit and Mockito;
- Managing and developing the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SQL and PL/SQL, MySQL Databases;
- Using Gradle and Maven for automated build and Jenkins for continuous delivery;
- Carrying out cloud services engineering services using Git, GitHub, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOB, Spring Boot Microservices, Spring Data JPA, Gradle, Jenkins, and RESTful Web Services; and
- Performing Pair Programming and Test Driven Development (TDD), within a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment.