The Business Intelligence Consultant is responsible for ensuring consistent, accurate and efficient reporting and analytics are delivered to the Pontoon programs. The Business Intelligence Consultant works with a Business Intelligence Analyst and/or the Program Team to manage the reporting catalog and managing ad hoc requests for assigned clients. This role partakes in team training, mentoring and department initiatives, as well as represents the team on implementation calls and may be called upon to give presentations about products used by the team. This role may be called upon to work on cross-client analytics and or provide cross-client data as requested. This role will ensure the development of reports/dashboards using SpotFire and/or Excel are built per Pontoon Standards and meet the requirements received by requestor. This role oversees the change management and adoption of the Pontoon Standard Reports and Analytics within the programs. This role has direct interface with client stakeholders including presentations to prospect and existing client programs. Ensures SOP’s and reporting/analytics suite is followed and maintained for clients. Knowledgeable and capable of building VMS/ATS reports. Works with the Data Warehouse and Development team to translate product and warehouse requirements for needed analysis. This role serves as a Subject Matter Expert in various Business Intelligence tools used by the Business Intelligence team.What you’ll be doing
Acts as mentor and/or trainer to other team members.
· Serves as a SME in all Business Intelligence tools used by team.
· Represents the team during implementation processes.
· Leads changes management and adoption of reporting/analytics within program teams.
· Gathers reporting specifications (SOP’s) from the fellow team members. Ensures SOP’s are accurate and updated when needed. Responsible for running, verifying accuracy and distributing reports per the Pontoon Standard.
· Builds reports within the VMS/ATS per the Pontoon Standard, and adapting to client’s needs.
· Partners with fellow team members to address any potential issues found in reporting/analytics before being passed onto the program and/or client.
· May leverage Business Intelligence or VMS/ATS tools to pull/ extract data for various reporting requests.
· Defines data requirements and works alongside the Data Warehouse and Development team to ensure data accuracy and requirements are met.
· Responsible for research & development of statistical projections/forecasts and mathematically derived correlation analysis.
· Utilizes software and numerous reporting technologies to define metrics, develop actionable recommendations, and identify process improvement opportunities.
· Provides written explanation of results/trends to Pontoon Executives and independently is proactive taking the initiative to modify presentation of results based on knowledge of business trends. This data may contain cross-client analytics, cross-client data, macro-economic data, and/or client data.
· Works to meet or exceed service level agreements.
· Acts as project manager for new client implementations and existing analytic deliverables coordinating with leadership, implementation, corporate partners and Reporting Analysts to ensure reporting design is optimal following the Pontoon standard while capturing all MSA reporting requirements, delivery is on time and a high quality, insightful and accurate product is delivered.
· Ensures Business Intelligence Analysts are building analytics in a manner that is repeatable and delivers high-value to the program teams through recommending improvements and best practice.
· Ensures and maintains compliance with company and department reporting and data policies and procedures.
· Utilizes case management system to manage, monitor, and track all reporting requests from internal and external clients.
· Communicates reporting status and informs issues to appropriate stakeholders.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.About you
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, finance, economics or related field required. MBA, preferred but not required.
Minimum three (3) years of reporting/analytics experience. Minimum four (4) years of Excel use with proficiency in sorting and merging data sets, vlookup formulas, pivot tables and running macros.
Experience with business intelligence tools such as Spotfire, Business Object, Domo, Tableau, Cognos, or equivalent, strongly preferred but not required.
Experience with VMS tools, such as Fieldglass, IQNavigator, Provade or Beeline, and/OR ATS tools, such as BrassRing, PeopleFluent, Avature, Taleo, or SuccessFactors, strongly preferred but not required.
Prior experience mentoring or training team members, preferred but not required.
Prior RPO / MSP / Staffing experience, preferred but not required.
Role supports global programs; working hours must accommodate multiple time zones.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to maintain and meet deadlines.
· Comfortable with ambiguity, thriving on change and can manage through change.
· Ability to present data and or tools to internal/external clients.
· Familiarity in the Staffing industry, a plus.
· Familiarity of Business Intelligence tools.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel (including advanced formula writing), PowerPoint and Outlook.Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Jobs that are in Colorado or remote:
If you are a Colorado applicant, you are eligible to receive information about the salary range and benefits for this role. Please contact HRBP@pontoonsolutions.com for details.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.