Our Modis business (now branded as Akkodis), within The Adecco Group, is looking for an innovative Technical Solutions SME to execute engagements for our Managed Service clients. As a Technical Solutions SME, your duties will include evaluating organizational needs and recommending suitable technical and consulting solutions. You may also be required to solution design, oversee development, testing, and implementation of software solutions. If you possess an exceptional track record in evaluating organizational needs and implementing quality technical and consulting solutions, then keep reading.
This position is remote and candidates can be located anywhere in United States. The Adecco Group believes in offering a mix of flexibility and training so you can work with autonomy making professional, informed decisions. This is an opportunity to join a global brand that is committed to making the future work for everyone. That includes unlocking the potential of our own colleagues by embracing diversity and inclusiveness. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers helping to power the prosperity of the economies, societies and markets in which our clients operate. Turn disruption into direction and evolution into advantage and come join the Akkodis family.What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring absolute quality standards of technical & business service delivery
- Providing direct project/account oversight and management
- Liaising between client and Modis/Akkodis delivery to ensure consistent communications and quality service delivery
- Participating and/or leading internal & customer-facing conference calls, demonstrations, and presentations in conjunction with partner resources
- Applying subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes
- Identifying areas where technical solutions would improve business performance
- Consulting across business operations, providing mentorship, and contributing specialized knowledge
- Recommending technical solutions and determining program requirements
- Providing subject expertise and guidance to Engineers during the project delivery life cycle
- Overseeing the development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions
- Determining whether technical solutions meet defined requirements
- Ensuring accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of technical solutions to end-users
- Documenting processes and disseminating information to all relevant stakeholders
- Interest and ability to technically vet, interview, and grade candidates within different IT skillsets
- Experience reviewing profiles and hiring/firing/performance management and tracking and managing KPI’s and SLA’s of Technical IT resources
- Experience leading or managing large scale hiring/interviewing/onboarding programs
- Previous Technical Expertise in one of the defined capabilities below:
- Java Application Development
- Microsoft .NET Application Development
- Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Embedded Engineering Services
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or similar field (business-oriented technical degrees given special consideration and technical / business dual majors given most-favored status)
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands-on technical experience in one or more domains required
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a business-oriented role, such as Technical Project Management, Engagement Management, IT Lead or Manager role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and record-keeping are a must; business-case, proposal, and technical writing skills would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills required
- In-depth experience and knowledge of business-driven technology solutions required
- Experience in Managed Services strongly preferred
- Special consideration for generalist technology backgrounds.
- Technology Management Standards, such as ITIL, ISO, eSCM
- Process methodologies highly desired (Six Sigma, Prince2, PMBOK)
- Formal project management training a plus
- Skilled in delivering performance metric reports and presentations to various audiences
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills consistently with every class that is offered
- Ability to evaluate processes, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives regarding the program
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively on a team
- Knowledge of and ability to present virtual or in-person client presentations
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and project management
- Advanced ability to recommend and implement technical solutions for cross-functional projects
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement technical solutions
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $102,422.00 and $128,027.00. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.