The Senior Branch Manager plans, directs and controls all phases of a successful operation in a branch. Assists with the preparation and achievement of an annual business plan. Develops staff members so that each member of the staff is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level. Performs sales and customer service activities with assigned clients to increase gross margin dollars. Develops and maintains a high-level name awareness through the use of advertising and public relations. Must be managing a branch with positive growth in sales and EVA as well as a minimum of 10,000 average weekly hours.What you’ll be doing
- Manages the process of recruiting and hiring branch sales and service staff. Coaches staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunities for branch staff.
- Identifies, pursues and develops new accounts through awareness of local market(s), competitor activities and community growth plans. Establishes rapport and continually develops current accounts with key clients. May assist Account Executives with newly developed clients.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings. Audits and monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the branch(s) are providing optimum service levels. Conducts performance evaluations and prepares developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors the branch’s workers’ compensation and unemployment claims to minimize the Branch’s exposure and resulting expenses. Ensures that all federal, state, local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Develops and implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assist with the development of short and long range growth plans for the branch(s).
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service.
- Identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Utilizes corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market. Identify and develop local opportunities for increased exposure, (such as, clubs and job fairs). Negotiates contracts with local advertising sources.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses. Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Sets and monitors pay and bill rates based on skill categories. Ensures proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines. Performs collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel extensively within territory and occasional travel within region or division.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Able to continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Four years supervisory / management experience of an administrative, clerical or service oriented staff.
- Successful completion of all required training as outlined in the prior year’s Learning Management System and additionally graded “A or B” in all instructor lead classes that the manager attended.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience as a Branch Manager or equivalent position where branch is running at least 10,000 hours or a minimum of 2 years Adecco experience as a Branch Manager in a branch where Office Financial results show a pattern of growth in revenue, gross margin, gross margin percent, and effective management of expenses and improved EVA over prior year. Financial results reflect that fiscally responsible business decisions were made in the management of the office. Sales activity and new account generation is consistent with company standards
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.