The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Talent Solutions business unit aims to become the pre-eminent global Human Capital transformation partner with a 360° offering along Advisory, Diagnostics & Matching, Re-/Up-skilling and Placements by 2025.
- Stewarding the Talent Solutions Strategy
- Take a longer term view to identify opportunities in global workforce transformation markets;
- Monitor and report on relevant economic activity and macro trends;
- Gain an understanding and insights of relevant market trends, segmentation, competitors, and potential opportunities for expansion and growth. This includes: (a) establishing and maintaining contact with a network of stakeholders and advisors; and (b) identifying and profiling relevant companies, targets, partners and strategic projects that may play a role for business development;
- Work on selected strategic initiatives and act as an internal consultant or coach to project teams;
- Further the growth opportunities through selected partnerships;
- Manage the M&A Growth Execution Pipeline, in close collaboration with the Corporate M&A team
- Coordinate innovation related activities;
- Rolling out strategy development and strategic planning capabilities
- Develop and refine the strategic planning framework and toolkit of Talent Solutions;
- Cascade strategy development capabilities across businesses serving as the internal subject matter expert and trainer.
- 2-4 years post-MBA experience spent with a global tier-1 management consulting firm (to Senior Associate or similar) and/or with a corporate strategy team of a Fortune 500 company with a focus on global corporate strategy;
- Proven track record in strategy development and successfully operationalizing strategy;
- International professional and academic experience;
- Some pre and post-merger integration and M&A experience would be an advantage;
- Multi-lingual business fluency a plus as would be direct experience in HR services, talent development, or re- and up-skilling.
Additional skills and capabilities
- Self-starting and able to work autonomously;
- Innovative in developing insights and creating unique business models/approaches;
- Strong analytical skills and hypothesis driven approach to complex strategic topics;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously leveraging internal resources and external advisors;
- Ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels, drive consensus within an organization, and develop executive level relationships.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Effective team player
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Was es bedeutet, Teil der Adecco Group zu sein
Seit über 50 Jahren sind wir in unserer Branche aktiv und haben in der Zeit tausenden von Menschen geholfen, weltweit neue Karriereperspektiven zu finden. Wir unterstützen die Arbeitswelt mit führenden HR-Services und -Lösungen, die nicht nur unseren Kunden ein persönlicheres Erlebnis bieten, sondern die auch unseren Kollegen in ihrer täglichen Arbeit ein Gefühl der Bestätigung und Sinnhaftigkeit vermitteln. Als Teil unserer internationalen Gruppe ist man gleichzeitig auch Mitglied einer Community, die sich gegenseitig zu Höchstleistungen motiviert. Mit Ihrer Arbeit verändern Sie das Leben unserer Kunden zum Besseren und sind einen inspirierten, professionelles Netzwerks von Menschen, die an das glauben, was wir tun. Und das werden Sie auch.